Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, fellow Corvette enthusiasts. I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Ron Cousins, and I currently reside in Elizabethtown, KY. I own a 2010 Grand Sport convertible, which is my final one (maybe); though I said the same thing a few Corvette generations ago! I have enjoyed Corvettes for over 50 years, my first being a 1962 when I was working for Uncle Sam in the USMC and US Army. Since then, I have been fortunate enough to have enjoyed a C3, a C4, 2C5's, (one being a '03 Z06) and presently the C6. I have consistently supported all Corvette related activities in the communities in which I lived. Also, I have been in numerous Corvette clubs to include: Maine, FL, AR, TX and KY. My present club, Classic Corvettes KY, was begun 14 years ago here in Elizabethtown and has grown in membership and activity over the years. Thank you for indulging me and accepting what limited expertise I bring to the site. I hope to learn and appreciate the members' experiences as we enjoy all that is Corvette.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service. 🇺🇸

Hello, fellow Corvette enthusiasts. I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Ron Cousins, and I currently reside in Elizabethtown, KY. I own a 2010 Grand Sport convertible, which is my final one (maybe); though I said the same thing a few Corvette generations ago! I have enjoyed Corvettes for over 50 years, my first being a 1962 when I was working for Uncle Sam in the USMC and US Army. Since then, I have been fortunate enough to have enjoyed a C3, a C4, 2C5's, (one being a '03 Z06) and presently the C6. I have consistently supported all Corvette related activities in the communities in which I lived. Also, I have been in numerous Corvette clubs to include: Maine, FL, AR, TX and KY. My present club, Classic Corvettes KY, was begun 14 years ago here in Elizabethtown and has grown in membership and activity over the years. Thank you for indulging me and accepting what limited expertise I bring to the site. I hope to learn and appreciate the members' experiences as we enjoy all that is Corvette.
Impressive resume'

(y) ;)

Reactions: Triple dizzle

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,388 Posts
Welcome to DC from another Kentuckian

Reactions: Triple dizzle
1 - 10 of 10 Posts