Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 99 c5 with the 12disc changer and decided to install an ipod2car. Everything hooked up just fine. The ipod starts charging when connected, but the HU doesn't recognize the ipod. when I try to switch over to Aux it just stays on the CD. Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have one in my car its a 98. Ive had numorus problems with it and now I know how to work all the kinks out of it. It is supposed to show cd on the radio thats how you know the radio recognizes the adapter. It sounds like the number prong on the side of the adapter( white box) is not adjusted right. Look in the manual and make sure you have the code set . also make sure you dont put the white box in the dash Double side tape it under the dash. The heat from the computers causes the box to over heat. and then the audio cuts out.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Ok 3, 8 are supposed to be on. Stupid question try swithing them all to the opsite of what they are. put 3 and 8 back up and put all of the other ones down ...... also is the cd changer still plugged inin the back i had a problem with mine when it was still plugged in....remove the connector under the cd changer. It will not work if the changer is still installed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts