Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think GM has been actively looking for reactions here and on CF to all of the leaked photos over the last year and used the data gathered to create the C6? :huh:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
There are 11 members on digitalcorvettes that registered with @gm.com e-mail addresses.

Once when I saw one online I checked out what this person was doing, and he/she was looking at bkupers orange concept.

They are among us....:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
There are 11 members on digitalcorvettes that registered with @gm.com e-mail addresses.

Once when I saw one online I checked out what this person was doing, and he/she was looking at bkupers orange concept.

They are among us....:D
I think the bkumpers Orange car looks better than the real deal!:smokin:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
With out even a fight:laughing:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've been wondering, than HOW COME there's NO reaction to the euromag Vette? A LOT of us LOVED IT!

Don't get me wrong I like what I see so far about the C6, just curious:)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Andonis said:
I've been wondering, than HOW COME there's NO reaction to the euromag Vette? A LOT of us LOVED IT!

Don't get me wrong I like what I see so far about the C6, just curious:)
The Euromag image wasn't a REAL car. With all the speculation artwork out there, people treat it as just more made up stuff.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Wouldn't it be cool if they give bkuper a job afetr seeing his amazing chops...(Hint hint, Nudge, nudge) lol:laughing:
C'Mon big brother...:stick: lol
Wouldn't it be nice though..........

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Fenwick said:
Wouldn't it be cool if they give bkuper a job afetr seeing his amazing chops...(Hint hint, Nudge, nudge) lol:laughing:
That would be nice. I would hire him.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just remember boys and girls, the damn thing's being built along with a Cadillac. Yah, yah..I know they're running down seperate lines but GM has an awefull record of diluting great cars when they configure multipurpose factories. Now Hill runs the the business unit responsible for both the C6 and the XLR?? :whip: GM, we'll be watching to see the auto mag. comparisons of Chasis componenets and drivetrains.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Fortunately, the XLR is a more expensive, higher detailed car.
If the C6 was running next to a Cavalier, we might have more to worry about. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Fenwick said:

Wouldn't it be funny if he already works there and is a plant here.:laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts