Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Corvette aspect of the site never really amounted to anything.

A ton of people became members there after Sensei and Blake left CF and started that site. In fact, most of their members showed up a 2-week period in early January.

But, they've stalled on getting new members... and, the once-booming OT section looks like a ghost-town.

They going to close that place down?:huh:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I hadn't checked out that site in months.

It's tough to start a new forum (this one is only 4 months old).

Maybe they should take the "under initial development" off the front page? :laughing:

Oh well, if they stay or go that is up to them, but the internet has plenty of room for lots of Corvette forums. I am on at least 5 or 6.:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,418 Posts
Re: Re: Is Corvetteforums.net ... dead?

Oh well, if they stay or go that is up to them, but the internet has plenty of room for lots of Corvette forums. I am on at least 5 or 6.:thumbsup: [/B]

Yeah, me too, but this one is the most fun:)

·
Banned
291 Posts
I spend most of my forum time over there. Not to knock this forum, but the OT section there gets more posts then here, but the C3 section here seems to have more posters. Feel free to stop over and say hi. As long as its not corvetteforum.com, its alright in my book.

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
81 Corvette said:
I spend most of my forum time over there. Not to knock this forum, but the OT section there gets more posts then here, but the C3 section here seems to have more posters. Feel free to stop over and say hi. As long as its not corvetteforum.com, its alright in my book.

:cheers:
Maybe you are just the guy to get our OT section going.... :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
yeah OT is kinda slow here..but with more members it'll pick up :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I know that the C4 section is dead there, as well as a couple of other sections.

There are some really cool people over there and I hope that forum survives somehow.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I haven't been over there in a while. It also struck me as being very similar to CF, at least in terms of structure and it looks like it was mostly oriented towards OT.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Hurricane_777 said:
I haven't been over there in a while. It also struck me as being very similar to CF, at least in terms of structure and it looks like it was mostly oriented towards OT.
hum i wonder why..two disgrunted OT CF mods get canned and they start thier own knockoff...i wonder why its geared towards OT

·
Registered
53 Posts
Punk Boy said:
hum i wonder why..two disgrunted OT CF mods get canned and they start thier own knockoff...i wonder why its geared towards OT
Oh I agree, totally predictable. My question is then why not just have an OT forum and forget the rest of the overhead?

And if they were so pissed off at CF, why create a new forum and replicate the exact structure?

I never really thought they had enough people to sustain a forum on their own. Who knows, maybe it will turn out for them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is very little content anymore. Mostly the survivors are in a numbers game to see how high they can get their count. Most of the replys are just smiley varients. :lookinup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts