Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...does the C6 seem to have an even shorter forward front look than the C5? The C3, nice and long and a far back cab, and then C5, still decent. But now with some of these C6 shots, its lookin like they are bringing the cab even farther up!!

Do you see what I mean?

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Stallion said:
...does the C6 seem to have an even shorter forward front look than the C5? The C3, nice and long and a far back cab, and then C5, still decent. But now with some of these C6 shots, its lookin like they are bringing the cab even farther up!!

Do you see what I mean?
What do you think now?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm...I can't quite put my finger on it. I don't think that it's the forward cab, you are right. It seems to be the same (probably was just the point of view the pic was that I was looking at).

What do you think?

I think it looks GREAT! I like how the fender louvers (sp?) are raised more. I like it. And it seems as though base price is around $45k? Not bad. I thought that might sky rocket. But it looks great!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I've since made a slightly better perspective pic. Instead of aligning the cars based on the doors, I aligned them based on the center line of the rear wheels.

link to larger image

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting. C6 has longer wheel base, but shorter in body. I like it, though. I think it's a somewhat big change, don't you? But for the better, IMO. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts