Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
I'm looking into a C7 as a daily driver. Looking at a z51. Can anyone using one as such give me some tips or recommendations? Any issues with it as daily driver? Worth getting the z51? Etc. The streets in my country aren't always flat, will that be a problem? Sunny weather.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,386 Posts
A corvette has 4 wheels an engine and a steering wheel so it can be driven. As such, not only can it be driven it SHOULD be driven. They weren't made to be kept under a car cover in a garage. They get real lonely it they are. Some people drive it, some people drive it lit they stole it, me, well I drive it like I rented it. In simple terms, DRIVE THAT SUCKER !!!!!

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
I'm looking into a C7 as a daily driver. Looking at a z51. Can anyone using one Pirate Bay PutLocker https://pnrstatus.vip/ as such give me some tips or recommendations? Any issues with it as daily driver? Worth getting the z51? Etc. The streets in my country aren't always flat, will that be a problem? Sunny weather.
Just stop it with the poorly hidden links.

NO SOLICITING OR UNAUTHORIZED PROMOTION

You agree not to use DigitalCorvettes.com to advertise or promote a business, service or website, or to solicit/suggest/ask or encourage anyone to buy or sell products or services, including free services, or visit other websites without explicit permission and/or having a Supporting Vendor status with DigitalCorvettes.com. Any frequent posting by an individual(s) concerning a particular business, service or website may be deemed inappropriate promotion and/or marketing, subjecting the poster to removal, with or without warning.

NO SPAMMING

1 - 3 of 3 Posts