Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Is there a beware of buyer listing

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  marv02 
#1 ·
Is there a beware of buyer listing here.

I am Selling a Motor on this fourm I so called member contacetd me saying they wanted to purchased the motor we both came to a price that was good for both of us.

The Buyer told me they are sending the payment out ASAP with tracking Information I sad Ok this will work.

After 1 week Nothing no Check No Tracking Information, I contacted the Buyer and he told me It was returned because of a wrong Zip code on the letter (I told the buyer No problem Things Happen) The Buyer asked me Not to sale the Motor to anyone else they wanted it (I told The Buyer no big deal I hold on to the Motor for You).

The Buyer told me they are resending the money to me and also sending a Tracking Information ASAP 4 days went by I contacted the Buyer once again they told me Please Bear with them They will get me the tracking Info tomarrow anouther 3 Days went by.

I sent the Buyer anouther E-Mail stating If I dont get any thing soon The Motor is going back up for sale Again.

It's been 3 more days No responce from the Buyer.

I like to Know How to report this Member and Buyer to other on this Fourm so this Member don't play there games with them also.

I a Stand up person thats stands by my word I not out to screw anyone over For me If I buy a item from someone I pay them ASAP I dont Screw others over.

Why can't others do the same buyers that play these games should be Kicked out of fourms.

Fourms are for us who want to help each other out give each other a good deal and treat others like you wound want to be treated your self.

Thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok I did a little More Digging about buyer.

SCOTT NINO

What I found out so far this Person Is a Scamer dont deal with this AS* Ho*e.

I found on other Fourms he tryed to scam other and get Info out of them.

So I f you hear from the SCOTT NINO you know what to tell him.

So if you get a E-Mail from scott_nino@yahoo.com tel him where to go.

#5 ·
It been 2 or 3 weeks now.

I told him if he trys anything I will hunt him down.

There is ways to find them it helps when you work for the goverment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.