Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2006 zo6 :cool: and i have been hearing roomer's about recalls on my car's model, and the most recent one i heard was about the diffrential and the rattling of the gear nob on some gear's, most rattling comes from 1st & 2nd gear.
if you have any information that would help me please do inform me so i can visit my dealer as soon as posible.

thanks
and wish i can return the favour...
one more thing: I HATE FORD (Found On Road Dead) :laughing: :rolling: :laughing:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Roof Recall, VIN 65100001 through VIN 65131106 per Program Buletin 05112D dated June 2006. If you bought new and fall within the VIN, you should have received about 4 or 5 recall notices. I have.

·
Registered
393 Posts
recalls on 06 z06

cbown had my 06 zo6 from last Feb 14 still have had no noise from gear shift yet no matter what gear or RPM I run in . Whats up with that?:huh:

·
Registered
135 Posts
cbown had my 06 zo6 from last Feb 14 still have had no noise from gear shift yet no matter what gear or RPM I run in . Whats up with that?:huh:

Don't know. Mine didn't start till about 2 months ago. About 9,000 miles. I know a lot of people are having the issue. Not sure what is causing it, but I guess GM is working on a fix and has old dealers not to try and fix it till they have something. Kind of sucks, but I am sure they will fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts