Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy everyone...

Noticed CF Great Lakes was getting a little silent with MN hosting their own board now this one too!!!

Cool board...I'll cruise through every now and then and post my 2 cents.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
MinnesotaWhite said:
Howdy everyone...

Noticed CF Great Lakes was getting a little silent with MN hosting their own board now this one too!!!

Cool board...I'll cruise through every now and then and post my 2 cents.
Welcome MinnesotaWhite! What is the URL of your board? I'd like to check it out! Nice to see you here.

:buhbye: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Is there room for a few MN guys here?

Patrick96LT4 said:
Welcome MinnesotaWhite! What is the URL of your board? I'd like to check it out! Nice to see you here.

:buhbye: :thumbsup:
We're a whole 1 week old ;) but it's nice having a place where all your friends hook up to shoot the hoot.

We're at http://www.car-vette.com/forum

Is this site hosted by IPowerweb too? The BBS services they provide are great!!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Is there room for a few MN guys here?

Is this site hosted by IPowerweb too? The BBS services they provide are great!! [/B]
digitalcorvettes.com is powered by vbulletin. I had some experience with it in the past, and now I have LOTS OF EXPERIENCE with it. Hahahaha.....

I like the software quite a bit as all the future "plans" for the site will integrate nicely.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there room for a few MN guys here?

Patrick96LT4 said:
now I have LOTS OF EXPERIENCE with it. Hahahaha.....
No poopie! I second that notion!

PHPbb is a great freebee...that's what we are using. Now I'm a regular forum admin...maybe I can exchange forums for mods for the Vette....hmmmmmm :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there room for a few MN guys here?

Originally posted by MinnesotaWhite Now I'm a regular forum admin...maybe I can exchange forums for mods for the Vette....hmmmmmm :D [/B]
As long as your crack Moderator staff is included in that action I say go for it. :partyon: :thumbsup: :D

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
there is always room for more poeple here...:cheers:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jackyl said:
Hey MW!! I'll be in MN in May.:buhbye: :partyon:
Cool!

Our group has treated many out of state visitors to a few cold ones at our local Hooters...

Just give us a warning and we'll get it set up!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll be in Eden Praire May 20-29. A buddy of mine is in a show at the Ordway, and I'll be recording out there as well.:partyon:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts