Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this site like CorvetteForum when it comes to being a moderator? you know, at a certain amount of posts, u become one, or are the moderators at this site only chosen ones? Just been curious about that.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
moderaters are choosen from the man above......as far as i know CF works the same way...the moderaters are choosen you don't become one with a certain number of posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i don't really know the rules over there....you may have to have 3000 before you can become a mod...but i know everyone with over 3000 posts is not a mod....or i'd be one over there too

B

·
0 Posts
Yes...only the "lucky" few are chosen to be mods here and on every other forum that I know of.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I hand pick them. Most I know personally, so it's easy to extend the trust.

We won't be adding any more moderators for a long, long time. I think we have 10 moderators, but there is nothing bad happening here... and they are bored as hell! :laughing:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
yeah pat you need to hire some trouble makers so we can use our mod powers...actuallly with all the new members we might be able to do some stuff now :)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
BLM your going to have to beat me to them first

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Dont break rules......Dont break rules...... Dont break Rules.......
:laughing:
BIG LAW MAN will crush them into dust, then Punk Boy and I will sweep it up.

It's a team effort. :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
Loggins1 said:
Dont break rules......Dont break rules...... Dont break Rules.......
:laughing:
This place has rules?:laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
Oh ok, I had thought that after 3000 posts ( i think) you became a mod at CF...i guess I was wrong.
seems like most think there tech advisors,more like B.S.,advisors, :laughing:i dont visit that forum,thers other good forums,no need bother with that one.in my opinion anyway,later,Todd.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
I'm sure Big Law Man would like to get in on a flogging but he's probably off making a big arrest.

B

·
0 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
I'm sure Big Law Man would like to get in on a flogging but he's probably off making a big arrest.

Dude, I love that picture! All cats must DIE!!

I can't wait for B-girl to see that! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Dude, I love that picture! All cats must DIE!!

I can't wait for B-girl to see that! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
BLM, That pic was chosen just for you. I'm sure we'll hear about it when B-girl does see it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts