Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The orginal GTS Coupe started of being show as a race car for Le Mans then went into production shortly there after

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Punk Boy said:
The orginal GTS Coupe started of being show as a race car for Le Mans then went into production shortly there after
That is a sweet angle. To bad the new Viper looks like a conservative boring Honda S2000.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's the Competition Coupe. I would only wish they made the next GTS to look like that. A fellow Viper owner should be getting his Competition Coupe or might already have it. It's only sold for roadracing and is all set up with a cage. He ordered it without paint and should look like this.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i understand that it is the comp coupe...but dodge did the same thing last time...they put the GTS-R on display right before the GTS came out (if memory serves me correctly) could this be the basic body of the the GTS coupe...(sans wing and front air dam)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope so. If it were to look like the Comp. Coupe I will definitely look into trading my RT/10 up for one in a few years :)

For now I will just keep it since the new SRT-10 hasn't grown on me yet. Patrick is right...the new Viper looks too much like other cars out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts