Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

What supercharger do you have in your C5?

• Vortech

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ATI

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Magnuson

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other Supercharger

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
no,i wish.:laughing: it was my plan,but i'm putting nitrous in at the end of the month.I want to save some cash because i'm seriously thinking of sending my car to the mainland for the "chop-top".i don't want the soft top though.that's the only thing stopping me....:buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,608 Posts
Just like h-5-l said. Just wishing. I'll probably wait til next spring to make the big decision. I've got the cash saved but if I like the C6, I might opt to get a new one instead. Time will tell

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
must be hard to hold that cash.i guess you will only have to wait 2 month's to make your choice.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Absolutely!! :excited: This is my second Vortech equipped S/C'd C5. :partyon: :cheers:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
MySea5 said:
Vortech :partyon: :spanked: :smokin:
damn,i bet that car is bad-ass with that supercharger.Any problems after installing it.?Or does it behave like a stock motor while puttin around.?
Oh,and....

·
Registered
2 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
damn,i bet that car is bad-ass with that supercharger.Any problems after installing it.?Or does it behave like a stock motor while puttin around.?
Oh,and....
thanks
shredded a couple of accessory belts right after install, first C5 they had done. not a big deal though. slight alignment issue. all is great now after 3K + miles. it does behave as stock, at least until you go WOT and let the air flow. :partyon:

·
Registered
333 Posts
one day i will . i love the looks of the polished magnuson that what i would put on......... one day :excited:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts