• Stock

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Modified

Votes: 35 67.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
I consider it stock even though I have non factory wheels and Borla's. The purist would may not agree but ......oh well.;)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
She's still bone stock...... That will change by springtime!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Aftermarket CD deck, aftermarket front + rear speakers, aftermarket amps, sub, catalytic converter delete, hollow mufflers, painted intake + Valve covers. Soon to get custom seat covers, custom hatch carpeting + floor mats, some carbon fiber, polished aluminum, new exhaust, etc. It will look stock at first glance, but it definitely won't be.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
During my first year of ownership I was modifying the interior appearance but that came to a screeching halt on year 2 when I got bit by the racing bug. The appearance mods are removed and the modifying has been concentrated under the hood and under the car.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,563 Posts
Slight mods. Some appearance some performance

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Mine's pretty stock, I do have a body kit, but only a couple little performance mods. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
blackwing is all that ive done to the 50th annie coupe. thinking about exhaust but might wanta stay with pretty much stock. ive seen some of my buddys with old cars and seems like after alll the mods they put in when a car gets to antique age they put it back to all stock :huh:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stock?

Drive train bone stock....... Interior leather upgrades and exterior appearance upgrades. Any way you ask the question.....still the best ....CORVETTE :partyon:

·
Registered
990 Posts
happy to have you on board Blue Duce..........looking for pics of your ride :partyon:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
K&N, exhaust, sound system and Wetakole seat covers. Those are the only mods to date.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts