Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The corvette has left behind its days in germany. It will be shipped to the port in orlando. Should be there in early november....no more going 170 for me once I get back to the states, lol

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:laughing: Who says???

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
A sad day? A sad day for me would be waking up dead and realizing I'm now taking a dirt nap. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
A sad day? A sad day for me would be waking up dead and realizing I'm now taking a dirt nap. :laughing:
Is your wife still under the water feature??.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Is your wife still under the water feature??.
No, but I'm going to move my Father in Law's ashes from the dining room table to the water feature if she doesn't get rid of them soon. :lookinup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
No, but I'm going to move my Father in Law's ashes from the dining room table to the water feature if she doesn't get rid of them soon. :lookinup:
:laughing: Jills Dads ashes are in the closet..When her Mom goes,they both will go out in the Desert behind our house..:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
where ya pcs'in to?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its a military port in orlando. and Ill be going to Barksdale. and YES I will be going to LGmotorsports once I get settled in :)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
its a military port in orlando. and Ill be going to Barksdale. and YES I will be going to LGmotorsports once I get settled in :)
Wiley is on heck a schlep from central Florida. I haven' been there and its only 6 hours from me

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Barksdale AFB as in Bossier City, LA??

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes sir Randy! I was there from 05-07, and I will be back in the good ol' ark-la-tex region! Its funny cause I wanted a vette so bad, but couldnt afford one.....now I go back with a vette, and the red river raceway right down the road!

Junkman, what do you mean?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Yes sir Randy! I was there from 05-07, and I will be back in the good ol' ark-la-tex region! Its funny cause I wanted a vette so bad, but couldnt afford one.....now I go back with a vette, and the red river raceway right down the road!

Junkman, what do you mean?
Yes, it is a great area, I went to school in Monroe. I just hate the strech of IH20 through Shreveport... lets just say it is not nice to a lowered Vette:down: Or a nicer way to say it is the roads suck ass around there:D But great area, good luck on the move, and I hope you get to red river not long after you get settled in:thumbsup: :partyon::partyon::partyon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts