Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday morning I head south to Nashville to start Power Tour:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

The hood is not painted and there are a couple of mechanical thingies not right:rolleyes: but I'm going:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grouchy67 said:
Go for it. Never get anywhere if you wait until everything is perfect. Have a good trip. :partyon: :cheers: :thumbsup:
You got that right:cheers:
In 99 the tour ended in Nashville. A few miles out of Lexington on our way to Nashville, I started to hear a peculiar grinding/rubbing noise from the left rear. Long story short, it was the wheel bearing. We stayed in Nashville an extra day. Monday morning the nearby Chevy dealer broke his appointments and put us right in. That afternoon we were on our way south on the Natchez Trace for more vacation.:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BubbleHead said:
I really wish I could make the Power Tour this year. From everything you have told me about it, I know Renee and I would have loved it!

Have fun!!:cheers:
Make a rash last minute decision...come on down:partyon: :partyon:

I'll tell ya something...the 72 has never run better than right now:D This is gonna be good:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm going to try to take a bunch of pics. Will post as soon as I can.

Later dudes:buhbye:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts