·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Look'n good:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! I love it! I cant wait to finish this brake system. I havent been able to bleed the rear brakes yet. One of the bleeders is seized so I just bought 2 new rear calipers. I just need the time to install them and this brake system will be done! It has been 2 months in the making and I just want to be done with it!

Joe

·
Registered
6 Posts
wow, amazingly clean looking interior! :thumbsup: love the black rims with the white body. what size are you runnin with those z06 rims?

and i was wondering.... what are the controls on the seats, and is that only for a certain year/model?

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is one hell of a nice vette you have there,

I like the contrast of the white body and the black rims..

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, amazingly clean looking interior! :thumbsup: love the black rims with the white body. what size are you runnin with those z06 rims?

and i was wondering.... what are the controls on the seats, and is that only for a certain year/model?
Thanks man! They are Firestone oval hawk "Wide Ovals"

Front:
Rim = 17x9.5
Tire = 265x40r17

Rear:
Rim = 18x10.5
Tire = 295x35r18

I wanted to go a little fatter but its all I could afford at the time! HAHA! And for the seat controls... Your guess is as good as mine... I have fumbled with them for many minutes trying to figure out what they do... But it seems to me they do nothing...

Maybe they are switches for the door panel grenade launchers and pop up light Gun turrets! HAHA! :D

Joe :smack

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love it!

The white interior is awesome on your vette! I'd never keep it clean :laughing: . Your wheel are also pretty sweet... I'm still waiting to save up some money for mine!

·
Registered
42 Posts
car

Looks good, where in NJ you from? Like to see you attend some shows if you are close to Millstone Nj.:D
RAY

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The white interior is awesome on your vette! I'd never keep it clean :laughing: . Your wheel are also pretty sweet... I'm still waiting to save up some money for mine!
Trust me. Its not easy keeping it clean! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good, where in NJ you from? Like to see you attend some shows if you are close to Millstone Nj.:D
RAY
Norwood in Northern Bergen County and...

Wayne in Passaic County...

Both are very northern parts of NJ...

Where are you?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how much and where did you purchase that break conversion?
Purchased it from different places!

Calipers/pads/caliper brackets/hardware/ and Stainless steel lines I purchased from JEFFVETTE

I bought the rotors from Stoptech.com

Joe

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Then I might see you around!

Joe