Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having been on several lists since Apr of 05, I finally brought home my Baby, Thanks to Rick Conti and Rick Morse. I had all but given up on getting an 06 and had asked my dealer to get me an 07. Then last Wednesday, I see that Rick Conti had an Silver 06 available, so I inquired. That afternoon Rick called me back and said that he had a better deal if I was interested. I said YES, and asked him to forward my e-mail to Rick Morse. About 15 min latter, he calls and said that yes he was going to sell his 2006 VY, loaded Z06 that he had just picked up at the museum in Feb. It had 1006 miles and was in showroom condition. Rick had taken meticalous care of this car, as well as, the break in. On Friday the 21st, I flew to Knoxville to pick up the car, Rick met me at the airport, and this car was even more beautiful in person than the 4,000 photo's that Rick had taken of the car. I left that afternoon, taking I-40W, on my way back to Caldwell, Ks. What a pleasure to drive, the power was more than impressive, the comfort was superb, and the Nav worked like a champ. Got all the bugs off Sat evening, and today setting in the sunlight, it look just perfect. I know that the rest of my collection will be pleased to have the New "KING OF THE HILL" join them in the Showroom. I'll Post pics later today.

Cheers

Bill Schwertfeger
B & V Vettes
Caldwell, Ks.
www.billsdisplay.vettepics.com

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Bil you are a Gentleman..My mistake though

:huh: :smack
B & V VETTES said:
After having been on several lists since Apr of 05, I finally brought home my Baby, Thanks to Rick Conti and Rick Morse. I had all but given up on getting an 06 and had asked my dealer to get me an 07. Then last Wednesday, I see that Rick Conti had an Silver 06 available, so I inquired. That afternoon Rick called me back and said that he had a better deal if I was interested. I said YES, and asked him to forward my e-mail to Rick Morse. About 15 min latter, he calls and said that yes he was going to sell his 2006 VY, loaded Z06 that he had just picked up at the museum in Feb. It had 1006 miles and was in showroom condition. Rick had taken meticalous care of this car, as well as, the break in. On Friday the 21st, I flew to Knoxville to pick up the car, Rick met me at the airport, and this car was even more beautiful in person than the 4,000 photo's that Rick had taken of the car. I left that afternoon, taking I-40W, on my way back to Caldwell, Ks. What a pleasure to drive, the power was more than impressive, the comfort was superb, and the Nav worked like a champ. Got all the bugs off Sat evening, and today setting in the sunlight, it look just perfect. I know that the rest of my collection will be pleased to have the New "KING OF THE HILL" join them in the Showroom. I'll Post pics later today.

Cheers Happy to hear that you made it home safe with YOUR Z06..But I have to admit that I made a terrible mistake selling her. I miss my baby much more than expected..I am Happy that I can rely on Rick "Corvette" Conti to get me an 07 though..Thank you Rick..Now I wait again.:smack Rick Morse

Bill Schwertfeger
B & V Vettes
Caldwell, Ks.
www.billsdisplay.vettepics.com

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Looks like Rick Conti comes through again!!!

Hot Z06 said:
:huh: :smack
:thumbsup:

Thank you Rick Conti..As always you are looking out for your friends, and customers. Being able to replace my Z06 means more than you can Imagine.
You are the best my friend.:excited:

Rick M.

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Made a huge mistake!!

TXwayno said:
ahh, I'm a little confused here. What, did you sell the Z06 then regret it or something???:huh:
Yes.. I sold my Z06..was worried about the first year problems..like with my 01 (oil burner)..Found out that I cant live without it..So..I am buying another one..Stiff lesson $$$$:whip:

Thank's to Rick Conti, my dilema is solved.:excited:

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Thanks...

TXwayno said:
Cool, glad it worked out for you. I bet those that are waiting on some damn list for their dream car will get a real kick out of it.:WTF
Only Bad thing was the $12,000 loss:thud: But..Still a performance car great bargain..only now..I will never let her go..unless I become homeless..lol.:smack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts