Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its of course a 2000 green convertible 6 speed, with corsa exhaust, it will arrive tommorow i told the recent owner if he can hold until thursday due to i am waiting for the cover that i have ordered, i tried to post pictures to the corvette photo area, but it says that the it exceeds the file size limit, so what i will do is constantly change my avatar picture, that way you get a clue of what it looks like, plus when i get it i will probably post the picture of me with it giving my DC friends my salute, thanks and for being patient on the buy , the verte i have always wanted, if you look all the way at the far end you can actually see my Huyndai station wagon on the street:thumbsup:On one of the pictures ,but the pictures will change constantly

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you ,it has been a crazy time of getting the verte were either the price is too high or its too far away etc etc etc.

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
34000 something they previous owner belonged to corvette club , the only thing he did was put corsa exhaust , it sound wicked, keep watching my avatar i will constantly keep changing the pictures, that way you can get a better look

·
Registered
16,252 Posts

Congrats Chuck!! Guess there will be no more jokes about the 2 vans anymore.:laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks people i appreciate it, now i cant wait to meet up with you guys, it make take a couple of days to get it on the street, paying taxes, is going to wipe me out, but i will keep you guys posted:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am heading to DMV right now to get the paper work , bill of sale, registration etc etc etc, be back in a few:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
I am heading to DMV right now to get the paper work , bill of sale, registration etc etc etc, be back in a few:thumbsup:
I thought you'd be the first in line this morning. Great pics Chuck. :D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Congrats Brother!! I guess the guys on DIGITAL MINI VANS.com will miss you!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
I guess the guys on DIGITAL MINI VANS.com will miss you!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Almost lost my coffee on that one. :rolling:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Congrats Brother!! I guess the guys on DIGITAL MINI VANS.com will miss you!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:
OMG I fell out on that one myself. That is too funny. :laughing: :rolling:

Congrats Chuck looks like a nice ride.

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
WoooooHoooooo!!!!

Congrates man, Now git in that thing and get on the road to Spring Mountain... Can't wait to so all the Pics of it....

WoooooHoooooo!!!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Chuck! Way to go brother! I knew you'd be in it soon enough! It sure does feel good to get behind that wheel for the first time, doesn't it? Enjoy the new ride, looks like you got a beauty!

James
1N189

:thumbsup: :cheers:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Alright Chuck!!!! Glad to see that Vette finally parked in the drive :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 167 Posts