Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 60 of 167 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I posted in your other thread, but in case you didn't see it. Congrats, way to go. That green is a great color. Glad to see you held out and got exactly the car you wanted. Hope you have great luck with it.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
thanks and appreciate your comment, i have had so many different threads about this verte posted i myself dont even know if i answered them or not thanks again, if any of you guys are evr in LI give me a call, and maybe stop by have a beer or enjoy a bbq, let me know, man i cant wait to enjoy this baby:D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
829 Posts
NICE !!!!!!
I think I'm more excited for you than I was for me when I bought mine :thumbsup:

Well almost :rolling:

Congrats Chuck :cheers:

Lets see those picture of you behind the wheel giving your first wave :D

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
great idea will probably have to be either saturday or sunday due to the wife is working , but will defenitely post a picture of me giving the wave:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
NICE !!!!!!
I think I'm more excited for you than I was for me when I bought mine :thumbsup:

Well almost :rolling:

Congrats Chuck :cheers:

Lets see those picture of you behind the wheel giving your first wave :D

Funny, that is kind of what I was thinking to. As a whole we all seem to be more excited for Chucks new Vette than about our own Vettes.:laughing: I think that is cool!:thumbsup: Chuck you are the man!:partyon:

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Funny, that is kind of what I was thinking to. As a whole we all seem to be more excited for Chucks new Vette than about our own Vettes.:laughing: I think that is cool!:thumbsup: Chuck you are the man!:partyon:
I know what it was you guys and gals have been with me since the beginning of me looking and not bidding , looking finding but not buying, looking finding but finding a problem with it, and since i looked found a bought it kind of lifted some weight off your shoulders as did mine, thanks DC you guys and gals rock:partyon: :partyon: :thumbsup: :partyon:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I know what it was you guys and gals have been with me since the beginning of me looking and not bidding , looking finding but not buying, looking finding but finding a problem with it, and since i looked found a bought it kind of lifted some weight off your shoulders as did mine, thanks DC you guys and gals rock:partyon: :partyon: :thumbsup: :partyon:
Chuck I am just so extremely happy for you! :excited: I know how bad you wanted this car and like others have said....You held out for what you wanted, price,ect and got it!!!! I feel like I really know you and I am proud of you, BTW it looks beautiful!!!!;)

Go and Enjoy it (like I know you will)!:D

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Congrats man! Now you just need some Adam's to clean her :laughing:

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
well i can start posting om when i get the new tires and the windows tinted and i can find the places and complain, DC can recommend places and i wont go to them, etc etc etc,:laughing: :rolling:

·
Registered
829 Posts
yea thats going also to be another thing i will be needing some Adams supplies,i see ordering in the very near future:thumbsup:

Oh great, another voice for the great Adam's vs Zaino debate :rolling:

·
Registered
829 Posts
I've been using Zaino for sometime now and really love the results. I did try Adams Buttery Wax but did not like it much. But last night I did order the Adams Machine Polish and Super Wax combo. I'll keep you posted on the results.

I have plenty of Adams and Zaino for different jobs and love them both. They are both really great companies to deal with :thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
with me i never really ahd a decent car , except the BMW 320I which i had a lot of years ago, and i would just use dish detergent to clean the whole car, but now owning a vette , its going to have to be the good stuff, probably Adams, or what you have used Zaino, inever used any of that stuff, the only stuff i ever used was Armor all, and i would use that for the tires, its going to be weird now, buying Adams or Zaino:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I allready have , seems as though Adams has some really good stuff , and the DC members rant about his stuff, and he seems like a really nice guy, i will order soon:thumbsup: right now i am waiting for my cover from Southern Car parts another DC vendor

·
Registered
717 Posts
I've been using Zaino for sometime now and really love the results. I did try Adams Buttery Wax but did not like it much. But last night I did order the Adams Machine Polish and Super Wax combo. I'll keep you posted on the results.

I have plenty of Adams and Zaino for different jobs and love them both. They are both really great companies to deal with :thumbsup:
I think you will like the machine polish and wax. I redid my vett with it and thought yeah ok. The next morning my uncle walks in the shop and says WOW what did you do to your car. It was a big difference just hard to notice while your doing it.

41 - 60 of 167 Posts