Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

61 - 80 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
I think you will like the machine polish and wax. I redid my vett with it and thought yeah ok. The next morning my uncle walks in the shop and says WOW what did you do to your car. It was a big difference just hard to notice while your doing it.
Good to know, Thanks :thumbsup:

Looks like Chuck is going to need a PC now too :laughing:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Mean Green Vertte

MAN CHUCK,YOU'VE BECOME AN INSTANT F#CKING SUPERSTAR!!! DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY FRIENDS AND FANS YOU HAD AT DC??? WE ALL SEEM TO BE AS EXCITED AS YOU ARE.

ZEPMAN:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I can tell you why in a nutshell, i am not an A-HOLE, or at least i think i am not, and me being a novice i take everybodys comments and theories and thoughts into consideration ,remember the verte post started over 8 months ago, my friends (DC MEMBERS) Have also gone through thei corvette buying ordeal with me, so i guess and hope they are happy , with my sucess of getting a vette ,that way i can also feel the happiness you guys also feel , sorry long post:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
I can tell you why in a nutshell, i am not an A-HOLE, or at least i think i am not, and me being a novice i take everybodys comments and theories and thoughts into consideration ,remember the verte post started over 8 months ago, my friends (DC MEMBERS) Have also gone through thei corvette buying ordeal with me, so i guess and hope they are happy , with my sucess of getting a vette ,that way i can also feel the happiness you guys also feel , sorry long post:thumbsup:
NO,YOU'RE ARE NOT AN A-HOLE.YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE GUY THAT HAS WAITED A LONG TIME FOR HIS RIDE.MY WIFE LOVES THE GREEN WITH THE CREAM TOP.WHAT DO THEY CALL THE GREEN COLOR?

ZEP

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
hey Bassist do you ever smile?:laughing: every picture i have seen you are not smiling, i guess being married to vettegirl made you look like that huh:laughing: :rolling: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Congrats on the new vert. Just think it only took you 8200 posts:laughing:

·
Registered
829 Posts
hey Bassist do you ever smile?:laughing: every picture i have seen you are not smiling, i guess being married to vettegirl made you look like that huh:laughing: :rolling: :laughing:

WOW !!!!

I sure hope that green vette is fast Chuck cause I think there may be some trouble heading your way :nuts:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
73Vettegirl is really Bassist's left hand......which explains the marriage.

61 - 80 of 167 Posts