Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: I am doing this post for my other half, because he feels that two birds could be killed with one stone. The following is for all DC members to share.
On Tuesday, the 11, of this month, the full dianogsi well be deliever to me. Has all of you here know, medical problems have arisen that could possible in danger my life. My doctor who, I believe, is well qualified in the field for which my problem lies ,well be given me my options. Depending where this leads, I have to say that all members here have been true and outstanding when it has come to supporting a member of the finest group of indivials.in the corvette commutitee, With all of your luck support and prays we will pull thru this. Patrick, without your support and support of this formum, giving me the chance to express the way I feel . A negitive feeling would arise and my spirit. I feel as a husband, parent, and a champion, this little distraction in my life, will (NOT), I repeat will not , hinder my love for all who believe in me. and trust in gods deliever. The next word that you read will be from my other half, shall we begin hon. I just want to say thank you to all of you DC member that have been support Ken during this time of unknowing,and pain. It means a lot to me and his two children. When he on this site, he been happy and not thinking of this problem. Patrick, thanks for this site. I know that Ken really enjoys it and I do too. In my oppion, Ken in the past has gone out of his way to make this site a better place for all corvette owners to place where ideas / gribes/ loves here.
Patrick, this is Ethel ken's wife as you know, please say a prayer for Ken and the rest of us for, lord step in and make things better.............. Ethel:crazy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
As always our prayers are with you Ken, Ethel, and the kids. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you always, my friend.

We look forward to chatting with you again, for we are confident that you will pull through this.

Please keep us informed and do let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts