Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeee haaaa...after 3 terrable months of agrevation the beast lives again...sounds like the hounds from satan...awesome..and no leaks after i fixed a small leak from the inlet to the intake manifold..idles at 50 pounds...time to try and lose my licence now ...muwahahhaahahahhah.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats

Congrats. Nothing to it, right?:laughing:

ermmm nothing to it yer rite,,,im 2 inch shorter and ten years older 4 the experience..and ty all at dc 4 ur patience and help...

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I can see the headlines from the UK--

TERROR COMES TO Cambrideshire!!

A red Corvette is running the roads and byways of this sleepy town, causing little children to cry and old ladies to stare and point.. ec., etc.,

:cheers:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see the headlines from the UK--

TERROR COMES TO Cambrideshire!!

A red Corvette is running the roads and byways of this sleepy town, causing little children to cry and old ladies to stare and point.. ec., etc.,

:cheers:

lol tim..and 1 one thing we have in europe with is not in the states in the german autobahn..no speed limit.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I'm very well aware of that one. Having driven on both the US Interstate system and the German Autobahn, I'll take the Autobahn. But some of that may be because the drivers there are for the most part better drivers- especially when you start looking at the speeds they run.

And just so you know- I personally ALWAYS obey the speed limit signs posted here..:devil: :devil:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm very well aware of that one. Having driven on both the US Interstate system and the German Autobahn, I'll take the Autobahn. But some of that may be because the drivers there are for the most part better drivers- especially when you start looking at the speeds they run.

And just so you know- I personally ALWAYS obey the speed limit signs posted here..:devil: :devil:
o no officer i never speed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts