Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I open the garage door, he takes one look at the DC Z and heads for the DC C6.:laughing:

He doesn't like climbing over the roll bar door bars I think, and no back area to lay down in the Z. The rear are of the C6 is as big as a station wagon, lots of room for him to chill and lay down.

He's so calm in the car, just rests his head on the door and takes in the breeze. I take him every morning to get coffee. But, this week it's been the DC Z because I lent the DC C6 to a member (oldvettefan) to check it out.... uh... like 10 days ago. At least he did an oil change! :laughing:

(P.S. The dog does no damage to the car in the least. It's no different than having in person in the car. I get tons of smiles and waves from other cars. Life's short, take your "best friend" for a spin!)

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
The original "Vette Dog!!" :laughing:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
He likes the C-6 better because he doesn't feel as though he is gonna die at any minute in it like the feelings offered up in the Z.:laughing:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Cool pic!

My Boston Terrier loves the cargo area of my coupe. She just stares out that big back window and barks at people at stop lights. However, the miniature dachshund would rather be in someone's lap.

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Let's go!:laughing:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I haven't taken my black lab mix for a spin in the C6 yet. She loves going for a ride in my 2004 Silverado SS. She bounces back and forth between the rear side windows. She's not one to stick her head out the window like every other dog on the planet, but maybe she's holding out for the breeze in the C6.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
My chocolate lab, Jager, can ride in the vette for hours......He absolutely loves it. The yellow lab is a little more high strung and doesn't like the crampedness of the vette.

I will tell you this, I kick myself in the ass for not having a vette and a Lab while I was single.:spanked:

·
Registered
687 Posts
I don't know if my 150lb Saint Bernard will fit in my car?

I guess I can see how well the Adam's VRT stands up to Saint Bernard drool lol.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
No way would I let a dog in my car.:down:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Haven't had mine in the vette yet, but he loves riding in the Denali. He did 400+ miles a day on the trip out here, not one problem.:thumbsup: Good Dog.

·
Registered
586 Posts
When I open the garage door, he takes one look at the DC Z and heads for the DC C6.:laughing:

He doesn't like climbing over the roll bar door bars I think, and no back area to lay down in the Z. The rear are of the C6 is as big as a station wagon, lots of room for him to chill and lay down.

He's so calm in the car, just rests his head on the door and takes in the breeze. I take him every morning to get coffee. But, this week it's been the DC Z because I lent the DC C6 to a member (oldvettefan) to check it out.... uh... like 10 days ago. At least he did an oil change! :laughing:

(P.S. The dog does no damage to the car in the least. It's no different than having in person in the car. I get tons of smiles and waves from other cars. Life's short, take your "best friend" for a spin!)

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My lab/retriever mix likes the Expedition much better. He told me he's too cramped in the Vette.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts