Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Move to Chicago and you'd appreciate living in GA! :laughing:
i used to live in Montana, i think it snowed a little more there, but i am greatful to be here, i just find it interesting that it's snowing here in Ga. I'm just east of Atlanta, and on I-20 people were freaking out about a little snow. hell, a truck had already flipped over, and there might have been a half inch of snow. i think it's funny the down here don't know how to drive in it.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I was in TX a bit ago and it started snowing. I could not count how many cars went off the road or had flipped over. I feared for my life because no one there knew how to drive on it. I mean its not that hard

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Its been snowing in ST Joe all day. So hang on Chicago here it comes.

·
Registered
528 Posts
The news agencies are billing it as "Storm Watch 08". I am billing it as a light :crazy: dusting at best! I grew up in NJ and lived in Northern Germany.

This ain't SNOW!!!

·
Banned
3,732 Posts
It's snowing in Clemson too, over an inch on the ground already.

Hopefully this means no class tomo. :laughing:

·
Banned
849 Posts
Global warming can't get here quickly enough.

·
Banned
849 Posts
It's snowing in Clemson too, over an inch on the ground already.

Hopefully this means no class tomo. :laughing:
I'm attending college online. I don't get snow days. :(

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
No they don't know how to drive in the snow. There were four accidents last night because of the snow in our area last night including a rollover and it wasn't any more than a dusting!

If it had stuck I'm sure everything would have closed down. I bet there was a rush at Wal-mart yesterday :D

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
i was out in southern california recently driving around and it began to rain. the highway traffic went form 70 to around 40 mph. ITS DRIZZLING. YOU CAN STILL DO 70. i was the asshole going 30 mph faster than everyone else, but come on, its drizzilng.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts