Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

181 - 200 of 234 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #181 (Edited)
Then You don't have a problem Street Racing me and putting it all on the Line.

Only Your C5 and the Imaginary Trans Am.
Right with triple deuces and a 4 speed. :laughing:

Indulge me on the ignition system you intend to setup. The accepted norm, that is, the way we setup ignition systems for the c2's and c3's and the old small blocks is with a MSD distributor, blaster 2 coil, 6a or 6al box, MSD custom fit wires with insulation, and AC Delco spark plugs gapped to 0.045. This provides a reliable hot spark even when we are very rich and cylinder pressures are very high. But all that takes wiring know how and knowledge on moving timing components and setting up a curve by choosing springs and a stop bushing. There is also a notable financial cost to this system. So then are you going to run the points and the 9v coil? set your dwell and be happy with an ignition system to match the 6psi or less of fuel pressure feeding that tri-power? Or will you come off the grand to provide a hot spark to this legendary engine you are building?

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
It's Ok to be Hated by Autowiz and called a fake Trans Am Owner.
Does not matter on Street Race night here in Illinois.
I am the Legend that Beat the 572 CI Corvette.

Really? I mean you are definitely a legend. But what did you race a 572ci corvette with? Some might come back down to reality after being called out for the lies. Ya know slowly recoil back to the right path after posting a picture of someone else's car as if it were yours. But I see you are doubling down on your deranged fantasy life here on the internet. Good for you.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Going racing again this week, guys. Gonna make a change to my car this time, too. I am gonna switch away from the quiet magnaflow mufflers to the Borla setup. I have installed these before and just love the way they look and sound..

My mufflers should arrive on Thursday and raceday is Friday. Guess I will be staying late at work.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
The Red 2011 GS is getting used to his car. He went and made some 1/8 mile runs over the weekend. He is 0791 as always..

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
I'm tired of these mufflers always muffling the sound of my awesome LSX and bringing down the appearance of my car's undercarriage.

The Borla axle back kit arrives and will be installed tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Now that is the right way to finish off my ARH exhaust system..

And she makes more noise now, too. I couldn't be happier. The wife has to work tomorrow evening and Saturday and so I will not get to go racing this weekend. But that is ok. I have plans to dump the GM fuel filter/regulator for a high quality fuel pressure regulator. No need for a filter with my injectors. And then once I have my fuel upgrade and my better flowing exhaust in place I will get back on the dyno and retune and see if I cant get that 357rwhp up to 370 or 380.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,393 Posts
Can't see the FB page wiz. He must not have it set to public

·
Banned
5,331 Posts

Hardcore Did This almost 3 years ago now.

It would have been one of Digital Corvettes Proudest Moments after Matt383 Retired from NHRA NMCA World Champion Winner Several Times In US History.

But Junk was Junk..... It Happened On Vertical Finger Forum.
Hardcore Showed me one day there.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Hardcore Did This almost 3 years ago now.

Yes and there are people at the track that do a lot better. I know you are not suggesting that you had any hand in that car making that time. Right? Because I was right there in those days when you were posting your stupid exaggerated 'racing advice' while ABN was sending me PMs here and Emails asking me for tuning help. Try to lie about this and I will start posting those pleas from hardcore right here.

Be careful about what narrative you try to push here dumb **** I have my bases covered and am always prepared to back up ANYTHING I say here. Unlike you.

ABN was trying to race. And good for him that he finally broke into the 10's. That's like 1 second for each set of plugs he bought to figure out his tune. I am pretty sure that means in the hands of a more capable tuner that same car would have gone a bit faster. BUT I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
third, fourth, and fifth message down. Dated appropriately to the time before all this went down at the end of 2015 and with todays dat at the bottom. I save messages because you never know when you will need to set the truth free.

You had nothing to do with his time. He had already had his stuff built and was looking for tuning help when he came here.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Yes and there are people at the track that do a lot better. I know you are not suggesting that you had any hand in that car making that time. Right? Because I was right there in those days when you were posting your stupid exaggerated 'racing advice' while ABN was sending me PMs here and Emails asking me for tuning help. Try to lie about this and I will start posting those pleas from hardcore right here.

Be careful about what narrative you try to push here dumb **** I have my bases covered and am always prepared to back up ANYTHING I say here. Unlike you.

ABN was trying to race. And good for him that he finally broke into the 10's. That's like 1 second for each set of plugs he bought to figure out his tune. I am pretty sure that means in the hands of a more capable tuner that same car would have gone a bit faster. BUT I could be wrong.
No one will let you Tune a 5- 8 second Race Car in thier right mind.
Zero experience you have with them.
Best of the best your not.
I am not an EFI Tuner Never claimed to be.

I am all hands on build it from ground up all of the drivetrain.
Fab guy also with Eddie.
General Auto Repair all.
Full pledged Diesel Mechanic also.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
No one will let you Tune a 5- 8 second Race Car in thier right mind.
Zero experience you have with them.
Best of the best your not.
Now you're getting it. Yes. Exactly. And you know what? I am an ill experienced jet engine tuner also.

Now if we could just get you to understand that I accept and am extremely happy with my position in life just as it is. The grass is greener on my side, bud. I don't want to jump the fence and become something else. That is for people like you.

No I will never tune a 5 second car. I have already done tuning work on an 8 second car, thou. An 80's regal. Grey. Deep in the 8's, actually. And you have seen that car and know exactly what I am talking about.

181 - 200 of 234 Posts