Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

201 - 220 of 234 Posts

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Now you're getting it. Yes. Exactly. And you know what? I am an ill experienced jet engine tuner also.

Now if we could just get you to understand that I accept and am extremely happy with my position in life just as it is. The grass is greener on my side, bud. I don't want to jump the fence and become something else. That is for people like you.

No I will never tune a 5 second car. I have already done tuning work on an 8 second car, thou. An 80's regal. Grey. Deep in the 8's, actually. And you have seen that car and know exactly what I am talking about.
Call up Big Chief and Murder Nova.
Tell them your a better EFI tuner.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
John calls You a Professional Troll Lately.
So anybody and I do mean ANYBODY that has seen ANY posting from either of us will understand 2 things about us.

1 - YOU copy and paste half or more of the internet in every thread you can. Completely un relevant to the thread. Don't believe me? scroll up. But this didn't just start. Brian by definition you sir are the biggest troll DC ever had. Undisputed.

2 - I seem to have a problem showing off. And as such every picture I post comes directly out of my life. And most of the threads I am posting up these pictures in are threads I started to show off.

There is quite the difference in trolling and showing off. Everybody else knows the difference. Maybe one day you and your peoples will, too. Likely everybody else but you already understands this and the above statement is just more of your lying B.S. right?

And you keep bringing up all these names I have never heard before? Are you admitting your own attempt at defamation right here on this forum where everything we type is recorded? Are you really that stupid?

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Hey Wiz, don't let anyone forget that Brian has a LS2 in a Firebird. I think that's the designation for some of the 455 HD engines.:laughing: So.....if the Pontiac engine was a LS2 and all LS engines are Ford then Brian has a Ford. I am the logic king.

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Hey Wiz, don't let anyone forget that Brian has a LS2 in a Firebird. I think that's the designation for some of the 455 HD engines.:laughing: So.....if the Pontiac engine was a LS2 and all LS engines are Ford then Brian has a Ford. I am the logic king.
That's sound logic to me. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
I went back to the track again with my racing buddy, Kevin on Friday after work..

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
He got there before me and his first pass was unbelievable at 11.015! He has the slip and I can and will get a picture of it to post here but we are that close to 10 seconds. The ZR1 axles really make the difference of keeping control during a burnout. I made the most passes I have ever made in one night on this Friday. 7 runs. I beat the snot out of my LSX powered vette and she took it. and was reliable in it's times. I couldn't ask for more..

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,393 Posts
BTW guys today is my youngest son's birthday. Drew is now 9 years old. Happy birthday little buddy..

Lucky kid to have you as his dad. Teach him well

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
I gotta catch this red GS. So now I am looking at an affordable brake upgrade for my C5:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/3964184-what-is-needed-to-upgrade-to-c6-z06-brakes.html

And then this:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/nex-20933-10?seid=srese1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4s7qBRCzARIsAImcAxbDFXzK2Dvh3SSswqrmC5wAH9pwhRP3iEwd5gy4RdtyZGQnaok6SiYaAllaEALw_wcB

And I will find a progressive controller. +150 should be enough to start. I have a steel block, forged pistons, and 9.0:1 comp. I am ready for this.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I'm not a drag racer or a drag queen but I think that brakes slow you down, not make you faster. I'll have to check on that. :laughing: I do recall a Scotsman was asked why he was faster than other drivers. Sir Jackie Stewart's reply was "More gas and less brakes". Also, nitrous is cheating IMHO. If you can't maintain the power via turbos, superchargers or whatever then nitrous is a band-aid. Take that 10# bottle to a road course and run it for 30 minutes. BHP in a bottle doesn't count.

Now if you were driving a big block Pontiac like the Ram-Air IV then it would be a different story. Pontiacs can make 1000 RWHP all day N/A. If General Motors hadn't stolen the LS block design from Pontiac there wouldn't even be a conversation taking place.

Why stop at 150 HP. Go for the 250-400 plates. If you're going to make power, don't finger fu** it. Lay the meat to it. I have heard that a 150 shot on a Pontiac engine makes over 300 HP. That must mean they're twice as good.

The above message from "memory Lane" was brought to you by the Instigator. I had to keep you in your place like our old buddy would.:devil: You are getting better and I would really like to see you beat your friend. You need to post more of the pics on projects you're working on. That was some good looking stuff.

201 - 220 of 234 Posts