Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

101 - 120 of 234 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I really thought we were gonna be drag racing buddies. Compare times n stuff. Ya know? You always were the one who was drag race drag race drag race. And here I am the only one going to the track. I thought I was catching up but really I am utterly alone. Damn. Well the red button installed on the dash of the C6 works well. not that it was needed with 610/573 at the wheels.

My car looked real good staged up. I love my C5..

And this is what ended the evening. It was more than a u-joint that let go as it made a huge mess of the track and pretty much shut it down for the evening as they tried to clean it..

I just can't stop thinking if only he had a vetteXperts sticker in his back windshield he might have actually made it down the track. ;)

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I really thought we were gonna be drag racing buddies. Compare times n stuff. Ya know? You always were the one who was drag race drag race drag race. And here I am the only one going to the track. I thought I was catching up but really I am utterly alone. Damn. Well the red button installed on the dash of the C6 works well. not that it was needed with 610/573 at the wheels.

My car looked real good staged up. I love my C5..

And this is what ended the evening. It was more than a u-joint that let go as it made a huge mess of the track and pretty much shut it down for the evening as they tried to clean it..

I just can't stop thinking if only he had a vetteXperts sticker in his back windshield he might have actually made it down the track. ;)
It's all No Prep Racing in 2019 with time clocks off.
Talk on Facebook today of $20,000 cash payout races.

No one better than Big Chief.
Able to put down 4780 Horsepower clean .
All others, wrecking totaling thier race cars lately.
Monza in the hospital.
Said Hi and get well to him.

Donkmaster, your biggest problems in Florida.
His Z06 Does not break down.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
See this 11.2 on the right? That is the B15 in the red C6 GS..

Well look at the r/t. If the man wasn't sleeping at the tree, that pass would have been deep in the 10's on plain old Hankook street tires. Not even nitto or Michelins. And the car next to it is a $100,000+ 2019 Z06. Got video of it right here..

https://www.facebook.com/TheReynoldsFamilia/videos/10156241767452727/

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
8:49 PM here.
There is a date right below that timestamp that coincides with the starting of this thread. :thumbsup: It just took me a few days to get a picture of the timeslip from my racing buddy. And also the high quality pictures from the wife.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
See this 11.2 on the right? That is the B15 in the red C6 GS..

Well look at the r/t. If the man wasn't sleeping at the tree, that pass would have been deep in the 10's on plain old Hankook street tires. Not even nitto or Michelins. And the car next to it is a $100,000+ 2019 Z06. Got video of it right here..

https://www.facebook.com/TheReynoldsFamilia/videos/10156241767452727/
Well congrats I guess.
I am not the least bit nervous.
The 60 Foot time is still terrible.
A long ways from my Best of 1.4 seconds in the past.
I did 1.7 on $90 dollar street radial tires.

I can send to Crazy Ed and he can send to Turbo Joe.
They won't be impressed much sorry.
7-seconds and lower ET thier game.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I am not the least bit nervous.
The 60 Foot time is still terrible.

It would have been 1.4 if not for the .597 r/t bud. See this is why you need to get to the track. :laughing: The 60' time has the r/t in it. But more to the point without ever going to a drag strip how are you measuring your 60' times? My point being away from a drag strip not too many recognize what your cell phone app tells you because of how inaccurate they all are.

And you are not supposed to be nervous. At all. Or in any way. I don't race for time buddy. That hobby is for you. I have said that. I am too good at what I do to spend time on it without pay or to gamble for pay. I can only goto the track to play with the things I got paid to build. And those are the only times I will goto the track. So don't worry I will never be as fast as your imagination.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
It would have been 1.4 if not for the .597 r/t bud. See this is why you need to get to the track. :laughing: The 60' time has the r/t in it. But more to the point without ever going to a drag strip how are you measuring your 60' times? My point being away from a drag strip not too many recognize what your cell phone app tells you because of how inaccurate they all are.

And you are not supposed to be nervous. At all. Or in any way. I don't race for time buddy. That hobby is for you. I have said that. I am too good at what I do to spend time on it without pay or to gamble for pay. I can only goto the track to play with the things I got paid to build. And those are the only times I will goto the track. So don't worry I will never be as fast as your imagination.
My 1st Dragstrip pass in my 1970 Trans Am at Byron Illinois was 1997.
Where were you then And what were you driving ?
Oh that's right your C5 Was not even but yet because it's a 2001 model.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts

Like a Bad Joke.
Line up against a Dodge Demon.
Modded Hellcat with 1000 Hp.
Put down $10,000 cash

Race to win.
Post that Video.

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
My 1st Dragstrip pass in my 1970 Trans Am at Byron Illinois was 1997.
Where were you then And what were you driving ?
Oh that's right your C5 Was not even but yet because it's a 2001 model.
So far as I understand it that T/A has needed an engine since you were a child, but you can prove me wrong with a picture and a timeslip. Certainly these are things any enthusiast would be sure to get and proud to have. Regardless of what is written on them.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
So far as I understand it that T/A has needed an engine since you were a child, but you can prove me wrong with a picture and a timeslip. Certainly these are things any enthusiast would be sure to get and proud to have. Regardless of what is written on them.
I don't need to do anything.
It's at home.
I am just 20 feet away now.
My Trans Am.
My Photos.
All mine.
Not Your Boss's.
Not Yours.
It's the Real Deal.

When it's back together your Coming to Illinois
Street Race me at Midnight.
Bring Your C5 and that Customers C6.
I will give you both 20 car lengths head start.
I will Win Each Race that's a Promise.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
It's 2 minutes to midnight here.
We are going to Race Each other Right here on The Streets and Highways here in Illinois.
Be The Big Race.

I will put it up Live on Facebook Street Outlaws 405 with Big Chief.
Crazy Ed and Turbo Joe and C.J. Will be here.

Were not playing the timeslip **** games.
I have been in the 10s you dumb ass.
No Nitrous all Pontiac V8 Power.

101 - 120 of 234 Posts