Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

161 - 180 of 234 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #161 (Edited)
Also you didn't reply to how stupid your statement was that the R/T was built into the 60 ft time:laughing:
I was trying to be nice to your buddy. I was corrected for this claim early yesterday over on superchargerforums. Post #87 at 3:58pm right here:
https://www.superchargerforums.com/threads/pushed-my-corvette-a-bit-too-hard.9159/page-5

I waited to correct here and well you caught it at 7:27 this morning. :thumbsup:

And then we all saw this post..

I caught Wiz's problem.
Knew you would catch it too.
at 7:50am. But I wasn't trying to be so petty to point out the little stupid stuff. But here we are. Good call, Matt. Yes Brian is a lying **** talker.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
You make it sound like the best car on the road, brother. :laughing: And no I never heard the name of the ultra rare intake that you and brian told me about 12 times. If I cared more I would look back and quote those posts but it is far better for me to agree with you here that very few heard of this part because it was so great. :rolling:
Wiz,

Keep in mind that that picture is 20 years old.

That Chrome box is called a super ram

The problem I had with that set up is that with 12.5 compression and nitrous I couldn't get enough air into it.

So I had a custom built Air intake fabbed for me to shove more air into that thing after that pic was taken.

I was limited to a 150 shot because that box didn't handle more juice than that with out burning pistons.

Still not enough...

So I later went with a three stage nitrous direct port into the runners.

Fuel and Nitrous were sprayed into each runner.

This gave me a 300 max shot.

This also over came the air flow issue.

Kinda ugly with all those lines and selenoids!

But it all fit under the hood to keep the look of a stock C4 hood which paid off big time on the street.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I want to see pictures of the maniacs basement engine build. I want to see the prepped block that has been hot tanked and milled and is ready to go together. I want to see the crankshaft used and his titanium connecting rods. Come on. Imagine that picture really really hard so you can draw it or something and post up a picture of it here. You gotta do something to keep this lie believable, bro.

I also want to see go pro video of Matt383 punching it in his wife's car being brave at his current age in a currently produced machine. Come on guys. I cant be the only one here showing off. Let's start backing up some of the wilder and crazier **** we say here on DC.

Crower has my Titanium Rods you jackass

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I want to see pictures of the maniacs basement engine build. I want to see the prepped block that has been hot tanked and milled and is ready to go together. I want to see the crankshaft used and his titanium connecting rods. Come on. Imagine that picture really really hard so you can draw it or something and post up a picture of it here. You gotta do something to keep this lie believable, bro.

I also want to see go pro video of Matt383 punching it in his wife's car being brave at his current age in a currently produced machine. Come on guys. I cant be the only one here showing off. Let's start backing up some of the wilder and crazier **** we say here on DC.

Your so ****ing slow in your C5 & do not even realize it.
The 1964 Royal Pontiac Bobcat GTO was faster in the 1/4 mile.
All stone age Pontiac V8.
Tripower.
Muncie 4-speed.
Drive anywhere.

Dumbass.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Your so ****ing slow in your C5 & do not even realize it.
The 1964 Royal Pontiac Bobcat GTO was faster in the 1/4 mile.
All stone age Pontiac V8.
Tripower.
Muncie 4-speed.
Drive anywhere.

Dumbass.
Muncie? really? Do you know how many people convert ... no wait. Do you know the seat of the pants feeling between a Muncie and a tremec tko 5 speed?

Do you know the seat of your pants feeling between a Muncie and a 6 speed tremec magnum? in the same application. just before and after swap?

Well everybody serious about racing does. Muncie. :rolling: you're a trip dude. We restore a lot and we do a lot of muncies. They are a sloppy low gear count thing that got the job done long before any of us had a clue about performance as we understand it today. 4 gears on a manual. Damn, bro. I mean to cruise in your old stuff fine, but to race with? Come on, buddy. To be serious about racing you would want to head over to American powertrain and invest in a tko or magnum conversion. **** man. At least be somewhat serious about it.

And about the tri-power. So if you were paying attention to history as it moved forward we didn't stop making the multiple carb setups because they were that great. They actually created a lot of problems with fueling differently to different cylinders. But it was a sacrifice made for the higher flowrate. But then and this all took place so many years ago now, we started making +1,000cfm carbs and that was when the multiple carb setups went away. NOT because they were better. But rather because we made the single carb better. I believe a Speed Demon carb would do you right, but they are holley's high end and you do pay for that extra performance.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Muncie? really? Do you know how many people convert ... no wait. Do you know the seat of the pants feeling between a Muncie and a tremec tko 5 speed?

Do you know the seat of your pants feeling between a Muncie and a 6 speed tremec magnum? in the same application. just before and after swap?

Well everybody serious about racing does. Muncie. :rolling: you're a trip dude. We restore a lot and we do a lot of muncies. They are a sloppy low gear count thing that got the job done long before any of us had a clue about performance as we understand it today. 4 gears on a manual. Damn, bro. I mean to cruise in your old stuff fine, but to race with? Come on, buddy. To be serious about racing you would want to head over to American powertrain and invest in a tko or magnum conversion. **** man. At least be somewhat serious about it.

And about the tri-power. So if you were paying attention to history as it moved forward we didn't stop making the multiple carb setups because they were that great. They actually created a lot of problems with fueling differently to different cylinders. But it was a sacrifice made for the higher flowrate. But then and this all took place so many years ago now, we started making +1,000cfm carbs and that was when the multiple carb setups went away. NOT because they were better. But rather because we made the single carb better. I believe a Speed Demon carb would do you right, but they are holley's high end and you do pay for that extra performance.

Your a ****ing Dumbass for Real.
John from New York Told me that a while back.
Coming from a Mechanical Engineer John.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Your a ****ing Dumbass for Real.
John from New York Told me that a while back.
Coming from a Mechanical Engineer John.

Who's the dumbass? Can you see the door panel at the top of your picture? What is that? A mustang? Well here are a set of 1970 t/a door panels for sale on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/i/370706249499?chn=ps

They do look a little different, don't they? But wait here is a set of 87-93 Ford Mustang door panels also for sale on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/87-93-Ford-Mustang-Door-Panels-Convertible-Hatch-Coupe-White-Red/153395956987?fits=Year:1991|Model:Mustang|Make:Ford&hash=item23b71c8cfb:g:ZxEAAOSwRfRcdeDQ

Let's keep it real, bro.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
I am going to Street Race You and Win.
With what? I mean are you telling me you are going to borrow someone's car to race me with? Is that why all your stories are of a TA and now you post a picture of a mustang as your own? 1987-1993 model year as you must well know. fox body.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
With what? I mean are you telling me you are going to borrow someone's car to race me with? Is that why all your stories are of a TA and you post a picture of a mustang as your own? 1987-1993 model year as you must well know. fox body.

You have 3 months to get your C5 to 1000 HP and stay together & make it run on the streets without blowing up.

If you believe what you believe then you have worries then do You.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
You have 3 months to get your C5 to 1000 HP and stay together & make it run on the streets without blowing up.

If you believe what you believe then you have worries then do You.
What? You are starting to sound like Nancy Pelosi. :laughing:

I have absolutely nothing more to do to my C5. It is complete. It has been for some time. And the owner couldn't be happier with what it is in all aspects. I honestly and genuinely am content with every part of it. Except for the A/c compressor. It has started leaking a touch and I will need to change that at some point. I do not need 10,000hp. And I cant wrap my mind around being limited to a radius of 8miles x the gallons in my gas tank. What is that like a 160 mile range? That would make a **** DD wouldn't it? You have a lot to learn about street performance, grasshopper.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
What? You are starting to sound like Nancy Pelosi. :laughing:

I have absolutely nothing more to do to my C5. It is complete. It has been for some time. And the owner couldn't be happier with what it is in all aspects. I honestly and genuinely am content with every part of it. Except for the A/c compressor. It has started leaking a touch and I will need to change that at some point. I do not need 10,000hp. And I cant wrap my mind around being limited to a radius of 8miles x the gallons in my gas tank. What is that like a 160 mile range? That would make a **** DD wouldn't it? You have a lot to learn about street performance, grasshopper.

VetteXperts Suck Ass.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #178 (Edited)
You have no worries then.
Believe what you want to.

Who Did You Vote For ?

I voted For President Donald Trump.
Thanks to him I able to put my Trans Am back together.
Why? Does it matter who I voted for? I voted for your mom because I'm deeply into the cougar thing and I think she is hot because I have seen her son's sexy legs. Tell me you didn't get those legs from your dad's side.

Anybody in their right mind today would only support Trump, I think. :cheers:

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Why? Does it matter who I voted for? I voted for your mom because I'm deeply into the cougar thing and I think she is hot because I have seen her son's sexy legs. Tell me you didn't get those legs from your dad's side.

Anybody in their right mind today would only support Trump, I think. :cheers:
Then You don't have a problem Street Racing me and putting it all on the Line.

Only Your C5 and the Imaginary Trans Am.

Don't forget to Smoke Your Pot Joint marihuana to stop those siezures.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Then You don't have a problem Street Racing me and putting it all on the Line.

Only Your C5 and the Imaginary Trans Am.

Don't forget to Smoke Your Pot Joint marihuana to stop those siezures.
I'm all in, buddy!

...not on racing you. I mean I just packed my last bowl. ;)

161 - 180 of 234 Posts