Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally broke down and ordered a Corsa exhaust system. The Pace car with pro tips and a x-pipe. I ordered it late on Friday 4/25 and was told the order would be processed on the following Monday and shipped the next day on Tuesday. I made arrangements to use a rack on Saturday so when it didn't come in by Friday I called and was told that they were running a little behind but it would be shipped out on the next Wednesday (5/8). Okay it is only a week late but I can deal with that. It should be a two day delivery but it didn't make by the next weekend so I thought it would be in on Monday. Monday came and went, as did Tuesday. Today I called them and was told they were still behind and it might be shipped this week but probably it would be next week:( Over 3 weeks late. Boy am I pissed!!!! Ranting is over.

I think it's time to look at something else like Borlas or Bassanis. Any good suggestions on a C5?

Torch

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
I finally broke down and ordered a Corsa exhaust system. The Pace car with pro tips and a x-pipe. I ordered it late on Friday 4/25 and was told the order would be processed on the following Monday and shipped the next day on Tuesday. I made arrangements to use a rack on Saturday so when it didn't come in by Friday I called and was told that they were running a little behind but it would be shipped out on the next Wednesday (5/8). Okay it is only a week late but I can deal with that. It should be a two day delivery but it didn't make by the next weekend so I thought it would be in on Monday. Monday came and went, as did Tuesday. Today I called them and was told they were still behind and it might be shipped this week but probably it would be next week:( Over 3 weeks late. Boy am I pissed!!!! Ranting is over.

I think it's time to look at something else like Borlas or Bassanis. Any good suggestions on a C5?

Torch
Sounds like bullshit.

I'd be ripping them a new one. Clearly they are lying and DO NOT have this product at their shop.

It is not difficult to get an exhaust from Corsa, in a box, and then put a label on it for you and get it shipped out.

So, since they are lying ... they either:

a. Out of cash and can't buy it at the moment.
b. Corsa put them on credit hold.
c. They keep giving your exhaust to other people who come to their shop and want it right away.
d. They keep forgetting to order it.

:(

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was CORSA's bull ****. I ordered it direct from them. Don't guess my money is as good as some of the vendors. Or maybe Corsa is having the problem.. Anyway I am looking at other brands

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
moved to C5...:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Corsa direct? That is SUCK customer service. They care more about their dealers than consumers.

Dealers get priority. If they have limited quantities available, then the consumer get's screwed and have to wait.:nuts:

B

·
0 Posts
Screw the wimpy ass Corsa's....theyre great if you want to sound like a bass boat.

If you want to sound like a mean son of a bitch....I have two words for you....

BORLA STINGERS!!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks BLM. That's kind of where I was leaning. I almost started with them. If I had, they would be on by now. What can I say but I'm a dumb sob. Now I'll probably wait until next weekend and see if I can get a good price in Bowling Green.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Ya know, I gotta wonder if they screwed up taking an order from an end user and not protecting their distribution and just didn't wanna tell you. Ya think they would have told you up front, you need to call a distributor, where do you live, we'll give you the name of someone in your area!

I'm kinda partial to the BB triflos, I have the Rte 66's and they are a nice sound. The PRT's are even throatier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts