Registered
3,634 Posts
I love the interior.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5Point7Liter said:
Wow, I've never even heard of that or seen that car before. Pretty wild/cool looking!:thumbsup:
which one?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Sweet ride for sure.:thumbsup:
I wouldn't worry about the front to much though with numbers like that not many people will be seeing the front.
Did GM design those wheels for the XJ220.:D

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5Point7Liter said:
I was referring to the Fuore XF 10
just released not long ago...i think jag is trying to capitalize on some of its F1 technology

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Pretty sweet, I'll take one. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
it wont ever be produced. this is the same design firm that did the subaru B11S. (note styling similarities..the grilles, the lower foglights, the overall stance and arches...)
Basically it wanted to build a supercar as is the common practice (that I love BTW) to attract attention to its services. The car was NOT commisioned by Jaguar and is not an official Jaguar concept. It has the badging only because of the front grille slightly resembling a Jaguar. Jaguar is cash strapped and odd publicity is better than none. So basically this is a no name concept sporting a big name badge.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Damn,looks like wings might fold out. A little too busy for my taste, but a cool concept car nonetheless!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
It's o.k,not a fan of the front,damn,parking stalls in hawaii are tight,space is limited on a island,a gullwing door car can't go anywere here,especially the mall.:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts