Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't you wish you had this:

i like switch #5 the best. I used to have #5 control the heat seeking missiles, but i kept running out of ammo. The Death ray can recharge as long as the car runs.

(this image wasn't photo-chopped, it's an actual switchboard in my car now)

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
:laughing:

so, we wanna know, what do they really do?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're illumination controls for interior lights, gille cathodes and exterior effects lights.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
they're illumination controls for interior lights, gille cathodes and exterior effects lights.
so, what are you waiting for, we NEED PICS!:excited:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Seriously dude, you can't show us all the button and switches and not show the car! We want pics and video :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car is surgery now getting a new top :)
I'll show you new pics when she gets out.

here's what i have:

#1: interior effects lights: Amp rack lights and speaker grille lights

#2: meteor lights: pattern changing LEDs i mounted under the seats. They're broken for the moment due to a faulty computer (should be fixed by next week when i get the replacement part.
Here's a vid of them in my old truck:

#3 controls the Gille cathodes:

#4 controls the rear warning lights: the lights have since been re-wired for a different flash pattern but the idea is still the same... to get attention.

#5 controls my front LEd strobe lights. I've mounted Hidden police strobes on every vehicle i've owned. Their primary purpose is being part of the alarm system. They also serve as an "oh ****" switch in panic situations (i.e. car jacking etc)

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
You mean the cloaking device isn't real.DAMM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts