Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James Carville said on-camera "If Hillary gave him (Obama) one of her balls, they would both have two." Apparently the left thinks Obama is kind of weak. Later when asked about his comment, he said, "If I have offended anyone, I am not sorry, and I do not apologize". Hey, Jim, don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think. :laughing: It's usually the Republicans who are best at devouring each other. Seems the Dems can do it too. :thumbsup:

Link: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...gave_obama_one_of_her_balls_hed_have_two.html

Carville's response: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_house_outraged_at_carville_he_responds.html

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I'm not sure I'm clear...

"They would both have two."

Does that mean they would have two combined, or two each. The latter (of course) would suggest Hillary had three to begin with. That would make her an oddball. :laughing:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I disagree completely! :spanked:

If Hillary gave Obama one of her balls, he'd only have one. ;)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Wow. First George Soros tells his minions that Obama "May not be the best investment", now ol' snake-head Carville disses him. I guess the wheels have well and truly come off of the train wreck that is the Obama Presidency.

What a shame.

Bwwwaaaaa-haaaa-haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's kind of like the animal kingdom where the underlings will follow a leader as long as he is strong, but when he get injured, they turn on him and devour him, making room for a new leader. I think the Dems are getting close to their next meal. :D

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
It's kind of like the animal kingdom where the underlings will follow a leader as long as he is strong, but when he get injured, they turn on him and devour him, making room for a new leader. I think the Dems are getting close to their next meal. :D
Hillbillary 2012!

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts