Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard the good news that Jason has in fact worked out some of the details with the ownership and has infact decided to stay for now!!!! He really is a great guy and is one of the few I trust to work on the vette. Its great to hear that he is sticking around the area!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Thanks to Mr. Iozzo the new owner for making a commitment to his satisfied customers. Rare in today's business climate to "open" the wallet.....
I will be glad to meet him in person.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Nice to have a mechanic you trust. I use digitalcorvettes myself. They supply the info, and I turn the wrenches. Working out pretty good so far. :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Jason is a great tech, he has taken care of stuff for me back when my car was still under warranty, I also bought the car from Team Chevy. Glad to hear he is staying :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
This guy must really be a magic man for all the praises he gets....
He just knows his **** and is a super nice guy

B

·
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
This guy must really be a magic man for all the praises he gets....
Well if this is any clue to his style...he offered to install a Vararam intake on my car for a 12 pack of his favorite beer. Mind you the installation is not easy! He is a stand up guy that knows his shiznit and I'm happy to hear he is staying!:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts