Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JASON LEAVES TEAM CHEVY IF YOU NEED A NEW VETTE TECK CONTACT KEVIN PADDOCK AT BERNARD CHEVY LIBERTYVILLE IL HE HAS BEEN THERE MANY YEARS. HE ALSO OWNS HIS OWN SHOP HP PERFORMANCE CORVETTES MUNDELEIN IL
www.hpcorvettes.com

tell kevin johnnyvettes sent you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Truth be told, Jason coild probably be masaged into staying if the new owner would give some direction.
I think that if those of us who count on Jason or bought or vehicles there because of the mechanical reputation of the dealership could make an attempt to call the owner and leave a polite message as a campaign to keep Jason.
The owner may not realize what dollar volume he brings in, not only in service but car sales due t his being there.

All he needs to do is look (sorry, I gotta do this) the other forum C/F and see all the rants and stupid problems and realize what he has.

Jason will probably be going to Christensen in Highland Indiana now that he lives 3 min from there.

I have called the new owner and left a request for him to call me.

Time will tell.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
silversport said:
Jason was THE REASON I went to TEAM...I will not be going there anymore...is this a done deal or can we still call???
2 weeks from 7/11 is bye bye unless we can somehow convince management to try to get him to stay...from what I've been able to "piece" together there is no direction.

Example: a customer called and requested a loaner and made an appointment. The morning of the appointment the customer called to make sure there was a loaner avail before driving in. Service dept tells customer, no more loaners, new owner sold them, we have renatls available. No offer to reimburse, take it or leave it. Customer tells writer "will have to get a ride, no way do I rent". Customer calls next day with a ride available and writer says, appointment was for yesterday! Customer acknowledges this but says not MY fault you changed your policy and didn't notify ME, I made may appointment 2 weeks ago. Writer says..we can get your car in in 2 weeks.
Customer tells writer to **** off and looks for another dealership to service vehicle. (this is a true story)

The writer was only doing what he could, his job because the new owner has 4 dealereships and hasn't figured this stuff out or bothered to talk to service to see how this works.

Customer was correct too!

If I was an employee working under those conditions, I'd consider looking elsewhere too.

Evidently the new owner may not care. That's why I called and left message for him to call me, I'd like to voice my opinion to him.

If Jason ultimately leaves, I will probably wind up at Bill Jacobs, I used to use Bill Kay for my 00 coupe but they really jammed it sideways to me THE LAST time in there. They have proven to me that they don't give a rat's ass about Vette customers.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Does Jason want to stay at Ogden Chevy?

I mean if the new dealership is only 3 min from his house in IN, maybe the newer owner helped give Jason that push to move on.

I would say IF Jason wanted to stay at Ogden Chevy, then call his boss, but maybe Jason would like a shorter commute to be able to spend more time with family....

I had my vette at a dealership once since it was out of warranty. I took it to Gjovik Chevrolet in Sandwich, The General Manager is a member of the Club I am in and a friend of my In-Laws. Anyway the Vette Tech there did a great job on my car.

All I needed was a CCM programmed for my dash conversion which no one else would do. Plus being in the Club I get a discount on parts and labor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts