Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a list of what he has?

I think they are all super-tuner cars. I think he has a TigerShark among others...

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
last i knew he had a tiger shark replica..his first corvette was a C5 Navy Blue Metallic with Tan Interior..i think he has sold that car though...the TS replica was yellow if i remember correctly

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
ragvette said:
Last magazine I seen had him owning a Z06.
yeah, as far as i know that car was made into his tiger shark replica

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I knew he had some Vettes, but I also heard he has several stables full of cars.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Adam,

Large request here. Can you put me in touch with him?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Anyone have a list of what he has?

I think they are all super-tuner cars. I think he has a TigerShark among others...

Last I read (I think it was in CQ) his FIRST was the Navy Coupe. Can you believe it?

He then modded the yellow Z into the TShark.

The article was interesting though. For example, he discussed that he has mechanics on staff to maintain his cars who are quite a bit are older than he is because some of the classics he owns he can no longer get parts for. So the older guys are able to FIX things rather than simply replace parts like the younger guys are trained to do.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Does anyone have any pictures of his collection?:huh:
You see pics here and there, but I cannot find any website for them. Too bad! He's got $$$$$ and some amazing cars.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
You see pics here and there, but I cannot find any website for them. Too bad! He's got $$$$$ and some amazing cars.:thumbsup:
I watched a show not too long ago that was just about Jays cars! If there is such a thing as having too many cars...He is the prima example! :whip:

T

·
0 Posts
I guess that makes it legitimate to turn a Z06 into a Tiger Shark. Nobody is going to ridicule you if Jay Leno did it... hehehe...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts