Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i missed it again,
i thought it sounded kinda weird.i never saw any previews or the finished product.damn,if they'll do a show on a Rav 4 ballon (or whatever that stupid thing was)they will surely consider your mad-chopper vette.:laughing: by now he should have built a good reputation and can pitch a similar show to other networks were he would have more control.wonder how long the contract is for,next they'll be doing a flower truck fragrace' mobil,that makes all the neighborhoods smell like rose pedals:surprised get back to the insane stuff.they should make a uncut behind closed doors version.you know there had to be a couple fist fights and wicked practical jokes,and show some more of those hot women with the ink.that does it for me:cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
i missed it again,
i thought it sounded kinda weird.i never saw any previews or the finished product.damn,if they'll do a show on a Rav 4 ballon (or whatever that stupid thing was)they will surely consider your mad-chopper vette.:laughing: by now he should have built a good reputation and can pitch a similar show to other networks were he would have more control.wonder how long the contract is for,next they'll be doing a flower truck fragrace' mobil,that makes all the neighborhoods smell like rose pedals:surprised get back to the insane stuff.they should make a uncut behind closed doors version.you know there had to be a couple fist fights and wicked practical jokes,and show some more of those hot women with the ink.that does it for me:cheers:

:agree:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts