Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
:surprised ....bored of bikes?!?! NO!!! He makes some baadd bikes!!! But hes saying cars...Id like to see what he would do there, could be interesting if he followed through with that!!!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
its got to be the money,
not saying that hes a different person,i only meet him once and dont know him,but if he was struggling to pay the bills,im sure he wouldnt be bored.he should get into cars.hook up with Chip Foose and they could make some priceless stuff.
gotta love his life-style,i would love to be bored,and loaded.gotta love america.
Todd.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BAD civic said:
jesse is the man, WOOT WOOT, :partyon: did it kill anyone else watching him destroy that vette a couple weeks ago though??
Last I heard, Chevrolet made about 1.25 million Corvettes since 1953.

I don't think it's a human-rights violation to hack up a Corvette for fun! :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Do you ever sleep Patrick? I see you post in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and now at 4:30am (ohio time). I am an Insomniac, I sleep like 3 or 4 hours a day. Just wondering if you are too….

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
basecorvette said:
Do you ever sleep Patrick? I see you post in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and now at 4:30am (ohio time). I am an Insomniac, I sleep like 3 or 4 hours a day. Just wondering if you are too….

:laughing: Hehehe.... sleep? I have some really weird sleep patterns, with a splash of insomnia.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts