Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was shown a little over a week ago but I forgot to post about it, did anyone see Jesse James bring his Ferrari 360 out in that parking lot on the Tundranator episode? Doing all those doughnuts!!! What did you all think of his car? Nice or you think his Viper is better? Or...Do you think he should get a real car, A CORVETTE! :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
5Point7Liter said:
This was shown a little over a week ago but I forgot to post about it, did anyone see Jesse James bring his Ferrari 360 out in that parking lot on the Tundranator episode? Doing all those doughnuts!!! What did you all think of his car? Nice or you think his Viper is better? Or...Do you think he should get a real car, A CORVETTE! :laughing:
Saw it. Jesse must like black wheels because that Ferrari and his viper have black wheels.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
when i meet Jessie,he couldnt even afford a plane ticket to hawaii.those of you who know me on the forum,probably know i dont like to many imports,thats about the only Ferrari that is o.k.im sure you all know about outdate shifting in the ferrari's and after that donut,probably needs a new clutch(7 grand)thats why you dont see them at your local 1/4 mile track.plus they would get beat alot.i like his Viper,he gets rims for free,
hey,Jessie.remember me?you stayed at friends house a few years ago,i could use some EVOs,19 front 20rear,FREEBIE...
later,Todd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts