Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i have a pretty good artical on the viper...it was in popular hot rodding a few years ago

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Punk Boy said:
i have a pretty good artical on the viper...it was in popular hot rodding a few years ago

Can you duplacate the article or tell me where to get it?
My brother-in-law loves those things and I was telling him about Jesse's I'd like for him to see that.

As for those other cars..life sucks don't it?? The Impala he built a bike for the guy who built him that car.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We need a picture of that silver Ferrari. Lord knows what other toys this guy has. He live in a palace? or is WCC wall-to-wall toys?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
He definately has some nice rides. Must be tough to have all that money and buy anything you want. :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BAD civic said:
what happens to all the cars he modifys on monster garage? does he keep them? :huh:
Discovery channel owns them, sometimes the monster creations go on tour around the country.

But, I know Jesse and the gang of maverick mechanics have stripped some other monster-creations for parts, can't remember which episodes though.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
raidmagic said:
Can you duplacate the article or tell me where to get it?
My brother-in-law loves those things and I was telling him about Jesse's I'd like for him to see that.

As for those other cars..life sucks don't it?? The Impala he built a bike for the guy who built him that car.
hey sorry i missed this..i haven't been in this section when i get back down to school i'll figure out what month it was.... and let you know

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i believe it was in the April 2001 edition of popular hot rodding...i'll get it when i'm back at home sometime..problaby thanksgiving or chirstmas...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts