Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Here is my Jet stream blue ZR1 and I put black ZR1 wheels on it. Now my dad says he doesnt like it but just wanted to change up the stock look. The look I was going for was agressive.... Well hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I am in the geezer category, and black wheels normally don't turn me on. However, this is very bad-ass looking. Beautiful car. Congrats!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Looks good to me plus black wheels seem to be the hot choice right now

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Damn it! Now I have to drive home during lunch and change my underwear. That is one sweet looking ride!!!
:thumbsup::devil:

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Perfection. I love the blacked out markers as well, tastefull yet not over the top. VERY NICE:partyon:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate the comments! I was afraid I took away from the car. I knew I loved the look but didnt think alot of people would. I really want black head lights..

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
I appreciate the comments! I was afraid I took away from the car. I knew I loved the look but didnt think alot of people would. I really want black head lights..
I've seen carbon fiber headlights for the C6 that look pretty awesome!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I like the tinted marker lights, but IMO dont do the headlights. I have seen a few and something about it looks weird. Maybe someone can photoshop one of the above pics with tinted headlights.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had black but was SOOOO tired of detailing detailing all the time. Hard water spots would set in quick and I avoided rain all the time. This car looks good and is easy to clean. Black still is my fav but just glad I dont have to clean this one so much!

·
Super Moderator
10,187 Posts
Looks really good - very aggressive.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have to agree with the good doc, Patrick and the like. Looks perfect. I couldn't think of a thing I would do different. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts