Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone collect Jim Bean Decantors? I have 3 84 Vettes....2 white & one red.. If anyone is looking for a white one I want to sell one. It is unopened....I want $60.00 including shipping (usa only)! :thumbsup: The alcahol alone is worth that!:)

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Never saw one, got a pic??

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,527 Posts
Do you run into any problems selling alcohol on e-bay? Like out of state, under age, or into dry counties?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Torch Red 2K ...<br>
Do you run into any problems selling alcohol on e-bay? Like out of state, under age, or into dry counties?<br>
I saw other people selling them...hope not?:huh:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Originally posted by 84 GRANDSPORT ...<br>
I saw other people selling them...hope not?:huh:<br>
you have to make sure and read there restrictions on selling alcohol..its only for collecting the bottles....and make sure to get copy of a drivers license and keep it forever

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Punk Boy ...<br>
you have to make sure and read there restrictions on selling alcohol..its only for collecting the bottles....and make sure to get copy of a drivers license and keep it forever<br>
Good Idea!:thumbsup: I really hope to sell it locally/forum's but if I have to I will ebay it.....I plan on ebaying a ton of stuff starting mid November.....Lots of people Christmas shop on Ebay!:excited: :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts