Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellow vette freaks. has anyone used jim meyer suspension up grades for c1. im in the middle of a frame off of a 60 using front and rear upgrades. its all on the frame but i have some final tweaking questions.im new to DC and not real good with computers so hopefuly if you have any info i can find you thanks for any help c-ya

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
i envy you for having a C1, good luck in your rebuild!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jim meyer suspension

on the frt end it has tubular a arms power rack coil overs and disk brakes. motor mounts have been moved . on the rear is a four link with coil overs they say not to put pan hard bar in until weight of car is on frame. o.k. so i get that.[heres my question] so with the body off just rolling frame and driveline, can you align the front end?when we assembled frt end we just measured everything so were close. but i know its gonna need tweaked. the reason i want to know is the a arm has hiem joints only at the frt cross member. so for adjustment your gonna have to remove the bolt holding thea arm to the cross member. am i making any sense or am i just thinking to much. i just dont know if i want to take it to your local shop and let them go on it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i envy you for having a C1, good luck in your rebuild!
thanks well need it but envy my mother were building it for her. hopefuly when were done though she can cruise down the road with a cup of joe in one hand and an easy to handle c1 in the other:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts