Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Yes, I do something other then digitalcorvettes.com)

I am looking to add another client manager to one of my technology companies.

We are a reseller of Compaq, Sun, Cisco, HP ... plus 9000 other manufacturers and 25,000 other products. Leasing/financing and consulting services are also offered, but not really our core business.

No cold calling. We have a full-time telemarketer who is bringing in fully-qualified leads far faster then our team can follow up on them. All you have to do is follow up on them and slam-dunk them. Then, the client is yours.

Prefer someone in the Chicago/Rockford/Milwaukee area as this is where we are concentrating our new-business development efforts. Technology experience, ambition and tenacity are required.

Work from home, in your pajama's if you prefer. Your internet connection, phone and expenses are paid for.

If you'd like to learn more, shoot me an e-mail.

:thumbsup:

B

·
0 Posts
Is this a full time gig or can someone do this in addition to their arresting bad guys job? :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BIG LAW MAN said:
Is this a full time gig or can someone do this in addition to their arresting bad guys job? :D
It's a full time gig, need to be available during normal business hours so clients can reach you.

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
(Yes, I do something other then digitalcorvettes.com)

I am looking to add another client manager to one of my technology companies.

We are a reseller of Compaq, Sun, Cisco, HP ... plus 9000 other manufacturers and 25,000 other products. Leasing/financing and consulting services are also offered, but not really our core business.

No cold calling. We have a full-time telemarketer who is bringing in fully-qualified leads far faster then our team can follow up on them. All you have to do is follow up on them and slam-dunk them. Then, the client is yours.

Prefer someone in the Chicago/Rockford/Milwaukee area as this is where we are concentrating our new-business development efforts. Technology experience, ambition and tenacity are required.

Work from home, in your pajama's if you prefer. Your internet connection, phone and expenses are paid for.

If you'd like to learn more, shoot me an e-mail.

:thumbsup:
I want to talk to you about this after you get back home and settled..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Patrick, Don't need a summer intern, do ya? My son is in Chicago this summer and will go back to finish last year of college (Purdue, Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering) this coming fall. Maybe you could use him next year?

B

·
0 Posts
Hell Im available during regular business hours by cell phone. I may be handcuffing someone at the moment they call though...

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BIG LAW MAN said:
Hell Im available during regular business hours by cell phone. I may be handcuffing someone at the moment they call though...
LOL! :laughing: But, we can certainly talk about it... I'm smart enough to listen to all interesting ideas.... ;)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
You'd have a "captive audience" which would probably even buy something from you if you let'em go! :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts