Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the new " Weeper of the House " was at it again last night. During his interview with Leslie Stahl on ABC's 20/20, Johnny broke down when talking about his Childhood, he mopped floors and cleaned up dishes...:WTF

He also wept when he spoke about "worrying " about the " little school children " and their chance at the " American Dream ".:rolleyes:

I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt, when he wept after the Election, but after watching him last night, I believe that Johnny Boy needs some Professional help.He seems to have suffered some trauma in his life, causing these triggers of weeping.

I find it troubling that this man has become Speaker of the House.

This man shows that he can be mean, but I see no strength of Character in this guy.

Get some help Johnny..:lookinup:

ZEP

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
What a bastard he is! :laughing:

The man has a heart and love of country. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a bastard he is! :laughing:

The man has a heart and love of country. :rolleyes:
Come on..This had nothing to do with any of those things.He has " triggers " that fire way to easy when just speaking about everyday life.

If you watched the rest of the show, Jerry Jones never cried once, even when he visited his childhood home.

This guy has issues....For real, no BS...He is damaged..Sad..

ZEP

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
The last libtard I saw cry was Rangel...What was he crying about?

And with everything going on in the country you think this is an issue?

Here's something as a lib that will make you cry...

A federal judge has just declared Obamacare 'unconstitutional'. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last libtard I saw cry was Rangel...What was he crying about?

And with everything going on in the country you think this is an issue?

Here's something as a lib that will make you cry...

A federal judge has just declared Obamacare 'unconstitutional'. :thumbsup:
He is Speaker of the House...Yes, I think it's an issue.So is his "rejection" of the word compromise, wouldn't even say it, common ground instead.:crazy:

I could care less about Obamacare...:D

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
He is Speaker of the House...Yes, I think it's an issue.So is his "rejection" of the word compromise, wouldn't even say it, common ground instead.:crazy:

I could care less about Obamacare...:D
sux to be you. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a horrible person, he should be stripped of his wealth and hanged.
:laughing: You are so compassionate. I'm sure you have some nice things to say to Nancy as she steps down.:laughing:

ZEP

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the posting rules here would prevent me from saying what I have to say to that ****.
Exactly..Your compassion only flows one direction.

Seriously, John has problems, and I say this just as another human on the Planet..Something bad happened to him as a child. He was made to go to Church EVERY morning as a kid, I hope he didn't get abused there..No BS..

ZEP

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Exactly..Your compassion only flows one direction.

Seriously, John has problems, and I say this just as another human on the Planet..Something bad happened to him as a child. He was made to go to Church EVERY morning as a kid, I hope he didn't get abused there..No BS..

ZEP
:rolling: Everytime you post, my mental image of you is Whoopie Goldberg.. :crazy: :laughing:

I have 0 compassion for leftwingers. Their history precedes them.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rolling: Everytime you post, my mental image of you is Whoopie Goldberg.. :crazy: :laughing:

I have 0 compassion for leftwingers. Their history precedes them.
:laughing: Too funny..It would kill you if you knew how handsome I am.:D

0 compassion for Leftwingers, but unstable on the Right is ok..

I'm done..Johnny will come un-strung for all of us to see.

Have a nice one..

ZEP..

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:laughing: Too funny..It would kill you if you knew how handsome I am.:D

0 compassion for Leftwingers, but unstable on the Right is ok..

I'm done..Johnny will come un-strung for all of us to see.

Have a nice one..

ZEP..
:buhbye: Don't let the door hit ya.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
What draws that sort of emotion out of you, brother ? How does it differ -the emotion -from overwhelming love for country ? The very fact that you would be offended at this outpouring of love for country and countrymen... says a lot about you.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What draws that sort of emotion out of you, brother ? How does it differ -the emotion -from overwhelming love for country ? The very fact that you would be offended at this outpouring of love for country and countrymen... says a lot about you.
His outbreaks had NOTHING to do with this country or countrymen..Did you even see the segment ??? The reason it worries me is due to the fact, that he was simply talking about everyday memories.

Why question me ???

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
:thumbsup:

But the tolerant left is so open-armed... :laughing: As long as they have a knife for the back of who they are receiving.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts