1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I have some of these (incl. the GS). They're pretty cool little cars! :cool:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport!
:partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,567 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport! Grand Sport!
That kind of says it all

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: I have one you don't :stick: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Those are pretty nice little sets. Where do you get those??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts