Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
charlesangel said:
TAGS? :rolling: Is it possible that I am the first woman to be banned? Hmmmm....jeezusjones...
It really concens me hearing that you possibly thinking you are the first woman banned from an online arena. I actually believe you are indeed the first woman banned from an online forum. I have been around online forums quite some time and I have NEVER heard of a female getting banned, especially one that dished out a generous amount of $$$$ to support a particular site.

Gosh, thinking about this makes me glad you were not on the RMS Titanic! Can you imagine if such a crew was in charge of that ship??????? Good lord, forget about the women and children. My guess is that you would have been thrown overboard before the first lifeboat was lowered from its muster station. Unbelievable. But thank goodness you found a life boat that would take you in so you won't have to rest on the bottom of the sea!!!!!! You are a great asset to this community!!!!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: Re: If we could...

Z-MAN said:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I was going to join, but I was afraid they'd talk about me when I wasn't there.

:smack
Don't let that stop you... we talk about you whether you're there or not, and whether you are a member or not!!! :surprised :( :laughing: :smack :smack :rolling: :thud:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I wish to sincerely thank........

this site for allowing members here to to discuss this topic!!!!!

Everyone has been doing a great job composing themselves and keeping this thread educational!

This thread is about bannings in general, as members here have reported being banned from several sites. It is just apparent that certain sites have strange ways of dealing with their members.

I applaud DigitalCorvettes.com and thank TheBlueVette for bringing this thread out.

And now back to your regularly scheduled, CLUB BANNED!!!!!!!

:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
charlesangel said:
Thank you, Parrot.... but I must say...tht is one UGLY dress Rose is wearing...
What did you expect????? When you get banned you are forced to wear a dress like this!!!!!! It is part of the banning procedure!

:laughing:

·
Registered
0 Posts
charlesangel said:
Then throw me overboard...feed me to the fishes!
Yup, you appear to have be thrown overboard, just like a piece of worthless garbage! Amazing how people can do things to others and not to consider their feelings upon taking such an action. Totally out of touch with reality and downright mean and dirty. Pathetic!

:lookinup:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Wow a Gunny Sarge!!!!!!!! Would he happen to sound anything like this????????

gunny sarge!!!!!!

:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised
ABSOFREAKINLUTELY!!!! I used the "daddy's girl" card as often as I needed...to this day, it still works. My Mom & Dad are awesome!

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
That will be easy to join the banned club, shield. I know of a place where you can say digitalcorvettes.com and you will join us!!!!!!!!

:D
GREAT! Gimme..........Gimme!

:smack Gotta be that "other" crappy vette site.:toilet

·
Registered
0 Posts
The Shield said:
GREAT! Gimme..........Gimme!

I am sure you know how to get to "Suicide Bridge," shield!!!!!! LOL

Hey, TheBlueVette, doesn't your bridge in your town have a nickname called Suicide Bridge? I hear people jump off of it. Sort of like what goes on on online forums these days.

:lookinup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: ill look to see if im banned talkin with u

cosmo said:
could do it
No problem. If you do get banned from ANY online forum please know that the staff at CLUB BANNED will always be here to provide you with moral and emotional support if you need it!

We are working on getting our 24 hour BANNED phone hotline up and running. Should be real soon. We will keep you posted with its progress!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your interest in CLUB BANNED, Cosmo!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Just for shits and giggles, I wanna get banned off that other forum.. haven't been there in like a year anyway.. Any suggestions as to the best way to REALLY piss them off? ;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
tifosi said:
Just for shits and giggles, I wanna get banned off that other forum.. haven't been there in like a year anyway.. Any suggestions as to the best way to REALLY piss them off? ;)
Of course you could be talking about a number of forums. Don't tell us which one!

But, if you just be yourself and follow the rules like everyone has, you probably will get banned!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Z06 Parrot said:
Of course you could be talking about a number of forums. Don't tell us which one!

But, if you just be yourself, you probably would get banned!

YEP! KABOOM! Just like that.....:lookinup:

81 - 100 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.