141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
Well I should be joined the ranks of the BANNED soon! :cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
yesterday I went to the "other forum"....I posted on a thread about sig pictures....I said that they are over rated & said that www.digitalcorvettes does not have sig pictures & the place is great!:D I just went to that thread & my post was deleted!:rolleyes: They are soo afraid to have anytrhing about DC on thier site!:rolleyes: I just posted Why did you remove my thread?:WTF I am on my way to banned camp!:D

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
yesterday I went to the "other forum"....I posted on a thread about sig pictures....I said that they are over rated & said that www.digitalcorvettes does not have sig pictures & the place is great!:D I just went to that thread & my post was deleted!:rolleyes: They are soo afraid to have anytrhing about DC on thier site!:rolleyes: I just posted Why did you remove my thread?:WTF I am on my way to banned camp!:D
EDITED

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
:smack

The site owner asked me a question, and when I went to respond it wouldn't let me. Looks like I've been......

·
The Punisher
7,092 Posts
You know I'm glad they banned me. Looks like all the things everyone's been saying is true.....if they don't like you they'll ban you.

He asked me basically to explain myself and then took away all of my priviledges to post.....:WTF

And for the owner of the site to call me a "troll"......nice. :D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
The Shield said:
You know I'm glad they banned me. Looks like all the things everyone's been saying is true.....if they don't like you they'll ban you.

He asked me basically to explain myself and then took away all of my priviledges to post.....:WTF

We've seen this before. Personal attack by the site owner, and then remove your ability to reply.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Shield said:

Hi Shield,
You say you are glad they banned you. Isn't that what you were attempting to do?

You weren't able to explain yourself. What is your explanation? It appears the people in charge over there have been looking at this thread so your response will certainly be read.

Maybe it wasn't proper to be called a troll, but wait, isn't that what you were trying to do? Stir up a response?

Let me just say I enjoy this site but I obvioulsy look around on the other two as well. I don't believe there needs to be a one or the other rule unless we start bad mouthing the other resources. That is how I see these sites, as resources for The Covette Hobby. Isn't that the real reason we visit these forums??

Thanks for an entertaining site,
T

·
Registered
0 Posts
TEE2GRN said:
Hi Shield,
You say you are glad they banned you. Isn't that what you were attempting to do?

You weren't able to explain yourself. What is your explanation? It appears the people in charge over there have been looking at this thread so your response will certainly be read.

Maybe it wasn't proper to be called a troll, but wait, isn't that what you were trying to do? Stir up a response?

Let me just say I enjoy this site but I obvioulsy look around on the other two as well. I don't believe there needs to be a one or the other rule unless we start bad mouthing the other resources. That is how I see these sites, as resources for The Covette Hobby. Isn't that the real reason we visit these forums??

Thanks for an entertaining site,
T
:surprised Welcome to DC!:cheers:

141 - 160 of 194 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.