DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5. TRANSFORMER CORVETTE

4. 1953 Corvette Salt and Pepper Shakers

3. A CHUNK OF WOOD.

2. NOVELTY MONEY

And, the #1 LAME item is.....

1. '57 VETTE BETTY BOOP ENAMEL KEYCHAIN.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I like the transformer.....by the way, on another post I put ,new Grand Sport Zippo lighters (10) thats up for bid.

·
Registered
13 Posts
They have one that tops all of them.. I will find the link in a second. A guy is selling the "SECRET" on how to put the C5 in competition mode. Which all you do is hold done the traction control button for 5 seconds on 98's +. For 5.99 you can have the "SECRET" ,which he says only the engineers know, emailed to you. Oh, by the way the cost of the email is .01.. So its a total of 6 bucks.

·
Registered
336 Posts
BayouVette said:
They have one that tops all of them.. I will find the link in a second. A guy is selling the "SECRET" on how to put the C5 in competition mode. Which all you do is hold done the traction control button for 5 seconds on 98's +. For 5.99 you can have the "SECRET" ,which he says only the engineers know, emailed to you. Oh, by the way the cost of the email is .01.. So its a total of 6 bucks.
If he has people dumb enough to pay him for that then so be it.....BUYER BEWARE. I should try something like that :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MVR 155 said:
If he has people dumb enough to pay him for that then so be it.....BUYER BEWARE. I should try something like that :D
Here's a few:

How to change your gauges from english to metric!
How to reset your trip odometer!
How to disengage your parking brake!

:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts