Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Welcome to DC sorry to here about your mishap. It’s just body panels and pride both can be repaired with time. The main thing no one was hurt. These cars are all torque and it doesn’t take much for them to hurt your pride ask me how I know sometime. Stay in touch and all the best to you.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Man I looked and can’t find it. Will keep my eyes peeled. The guy bought a corvette and immediately wrapped it. It looked good in the pictures. Wrap is good for about five years if not garaged as long as ten if garaged.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
$3900 sounds reasonable have heard as high as 5k get a price on what cost to remove it. If I were to buy a new car would have the front bumper and hood done in clear. Just as protective measure. It’s UV resistance and some is even self healing. Oh and it’s lighter than paint.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Look you are a first time corvette owner. Nothing to regret it could have been better could’ve worse. These cars have a steep learning curve. I know mine has made me look silly on more than one occasion. A competitive driving course will help anyone who can afford and have the ability to attend one. I on the other hand find a straight wide road or empty parking lot and see what the quirks of the car are. Still it has surprised me on occasion. But above all if it’s wet out be careful extreme summer tires do not care for water. Especially if their cold. This I believe is what got you not enough heat in the tires to have adequate grip. Cold tires will bite even the most experienced driver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts