Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing some searching Im getting conflicting info.Is it A&B or A&G.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Jump pins A & B to get The Check Engine Light Flash Codes Nightstalker.

http://garage.grumpysperformance.com/index.php?threads/c4-c5-corvette-trouble-codes.2697/
Im getting a register message when I click Paul's site.I was a early member there many,many moons ago ,b4 he even built his shop . I met him on another site following his BB instal.
Well back to ALDL
Apparently the 93 has 3 modulars in it & I can read them thru the Spedo.I keep getting conflicting info on what pins to jump.Ill post a link to it.
How ya been ?
link
http://www.corvettepics.net/misc/ccm-codepull.pdf

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Im getting a register message when I click Paul's site.I was a early member there many,many moons ago ,b4 he even built his shop . I met him on another site following his BB instal.
Well back to ALDL
Apparently the 93 has 3 modulars in it & I can read them thru the Spedo.I keep getting conflicting info on what pins to jump.Ill post a link to it.
How ya been ?
link
http://www.corvettepics.net/misc/ccm-codepull.pdf

Image uploading. Refresh page to view
Just contact Grumpy Paul.
He will get you setup again.
He has lots of spammers at times overnight.
Became a bit of a closed club.
Still all the same otherwise.
I work it daily there doing tech.
Trans Am going to together in 2019.
Going to share alot with Grump and guys there.
Crower has my Titanium rods. Due to be shipped back to me today.

It's been too quiet here.
All waiting for the C8.
Lots of new guys on Grumps.
Many straight off Facebook Race groups.
Super busy daily doing tech.

How have you been Nightstalker ?
Your my Favorite Corvette owner & Ford guy yet.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts

This is Unforgiven a fairly new member on Grumpy's site Nightstalker.
100 % Krazy Racer also like us.
Small Block Chevy Power Weilend Supercharged 8-71.
Had a single Predator Carb up on top.

A HERO CHEVY SQUAREBODY.
Unforgiven had around 550-600 Hp my estimates on last engine combo.

New Engine will be around 750 Hp and still SBC powered.
He found a factory NASCAR GM Racing Block New never used from the late 1980's Super strong.

Going for 1000 HP total !
E85 + 8-71 Blueprinted Aeorspace Hard Anodized with Teflon rotor strips + Nitrous Hero Emergency Power !

God wants all The Krazy Racers to prevail !

Unforgiven is in Michigan, Living in the sticks also like me in here in Central IL.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im doing OK Maniac. Been spending way too much time on various sites tho. Had a hard way to go signing up for Social Security. Finally got that straightened out. Then setting up a direct deposit account at my bank. Signing up for medicare etc & looking at supplement plans.Then the usual honey do list around the house.Im getting the AC units ready now.I sold the F150 4x4 a few months ago. I want to check out the new Bronko when it comes out.Guy I work with wife works at a Ford dealer nearby.I want to see how it runs with the Eco.I stopped here a few times to see what U & the Wiz are breaking balls about/lol! & what else was going on.Ill probably sign up again on the Grumps site .Im sure there's some members there I know. Thats all for now,catch ya later & good talking to ya again :D

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Im doing OK Maniac. Been spending way too much time on various sites tho. Had a hard way to go signing up for Social Security. Finally got that straightened out. Then setting up a direct deposit account at my bank. Signing up for medicare etc & looking at supplement plans.Then the usual honey do list around the house.Im getting the AC units ready now.I sold the F150 4x4 a few months ago. I want to check out the new Bronko when it comes out.Guy I work with wife works at a Ford dealer nearby.I want to see how it runs with the Eco.I stopped here a few times to see what U & the Wiz are breaking balls about/lol! & what else was going on.Ill probably sign up again on the Grumps site .Im sure there's some members there I know. Thats all for now,catch ya later & good talking to ya again :D

Eco Boost is a Good Engine.
Same V6 Truck Engine Won Lemans.
That GT.
That Ford Boost Engineer I know well from the Pontiac V8 World.
He is a Street Racer in Detroit Michigan.
He had a low compression pump gas Pontiac 400 in a 1970 GTO that ran low 11's all motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts